Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

F/S 93 Fox tons of mods PHX

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 04:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 93 Fox tons of mods PHX

Need to get rid of my 93 Mustang LX hatchback so I can pay off a debt. Its all the liquid collateral I have right now. Just need to get the monkey off my back. Its primarily a drag car. Or at least thats what I was building it to do. I wanted it to go 10.80 or quicker. The motor in it now is pretty much torched, but I bought a whole new motor kit to convert it to a 331 stroker.

Right now, its got:
Powerdyne supercharger (10.5 psi)
B303 cam, GT-40P heads, crane rockers,
Full exhaust, Bassani X-pipe and FRPP headers
4.10 gears, 5 way shocks, steeda sway bar,
FRPP lowering springs, Steeda Tri-ax shifter,
Poly mounts on drivetrain/chassis, UPR caster/camber plates,
FRPP king cobra clutch, Welded SFC's, 24# injectors (not installed yet)

Tons more stuff I most likley would forget unless I was looking right at it

331 motor kit (not assembled or machined yet)
Roller block, crank, forged rods (deburred)
ARP bolts, KB 4.030" dish pistons, clevite bearings,
Gasket sets, oil pump, timing gears, a whole lot of stock valvetrain stuff,

So with the stroker installed, and the GT heads, the compression ratio would be 9.4:1. So I wouldnt run the blower with it until you put on some aluminum big chamber heads. But once you do, it'll scream

I was building this to be a pretty much drag only car, but the tags are good until december of 2008. Hence, its not a DD. It was never intended to be one when I bought it. A/C is there, but not hooked up. The PS pump needs to be rebuilt. (I think) and the hod and bumper dont match the rest of the car. I was going to put a cowl hood on it anyway, but ran out of money. Finances are rough right now. Thats why I'm decreasing my monthy bills. Need to pay off a personal loan. It will run, but only for a minute. The motor is pretty torched because the J/O I bought it from blew 10 pounds of boost into it with smaller cc heads. So the rings and head gaskets are pretty much gone. But I do believe the heads are good still.

Sorry to post this on LS1 tech, but you guys are my only community. Hoping to give it a shot. I dont really talk to the mustang ppl. I'm asking 4,000 for the whole setup, including the supercharger and the extra motor. I'd even throw in another spare block if you want.

PM me if interested. I'm pretty desperate, so let me know. Dont send me any stupid offers either. I'm just a poor loser trying to save my life

Last edited by iamnitrox; 05-15-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

hope she sells soon man. i feel for you.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:26 PM

Wanna sell the TA instead? Good luck with the sale...

Quick Reply: F/S 93 Fox tons of mods PHX