Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

got pulled over today.. need some serious advice

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yup thats what happened to me but in a less severe manner. Alot have said i shouldn't have said yes when he asked to open my hood. But like you said, being so inexperienced with being pulled over as i am, i guess i was just too nice and too cooperative. who's to have known that being too cooperative would lead to them leading a "fishing expedition" searching for more
Originally Posted by hlaalu
yea dude it sucks. ive been in your position before, even worse. I was pulled over because my headlight was out. I was searched, my car was searched, more cop cars came, they searched, i had a flash light in my face for 30 minutes while a cop was trying to get me to admit i was on drugs. this whole thing dragged on for hours. it was a messed up scene and ofcourse i didnt do anything at the time before i was a scarred 17 year old kid.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lferdzl
yup thats what happened to me but in a less severe manner. Alot have said i shouldn't have said yes when he asked to open my hood. But like you said, being so inexperienced with being pulled over as i am, i guess i was just too nice and too cooperative. who's to have known that being too cooperative would lead to them leading a "fishing expedition" searching for more
Yea. Man I have had my car searched so many times. From not stopping completely at a stop sign to sitting in my car waiting for my friend to come and meet up with me. This all happened when I was young too. And when I think about it, I never see older people sitting on the curb getting their car searched. Its always the younger kids. Its really just sad because it makes teens resent and fear the authorities even more. We should feel safe and comfortable when they are around. I haven't felt that way since I was 8 years old and one came to visit my elementary school. lol.

Quick Reply: got pulled over today.. need some serious advice