Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cop getting busted for weed...

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 03:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saw the salvia reference and just thought I'd chime in.

Salvia can be scary as ****. Take it from a guy who moved through the extracts (5x-20x) and experimented with it quite heavily with his friends. It's like an acid/mushroom trip, the onset is quick and the hallucinations are EXTREMELY intense.

If you go in with a clear head, and a friend who will take care of you if you do whack out, you'll be fine... but if you've got some life problems (bitchy g/f, family problems, etc) that you've tried to push to the back of your mind, all hell WILL break loose.

The first time I had an actual salvia "experience" on 20x extract, I watched my arms turn into dust and disappear into the wind, my head fell off and was rolling on the ground and I couldn't pick it up. I was so scared, I saw faces in the darkness and everywhere the wind touched me, it felt like I was getting stabbed by needles.

For those that remember the peyote scene on Beavis and Butthead Do America, it was almost exactly like that.

I saw some pretty crazy stuff smoking that crap, and it will f with your mind if you're not careful. I heard something about a kid who committed suicide after trying it because he said that he realized the meaning of life, and that living was pointless. Coming from someone who's messed the stuff quite a bit, I have no doubt it was because of the salvia.

I'll never do that **** again, and I do believe that it should be illegal. Every time I bought it the guys at the counter didn't know what it was, and laughed because they thought it was just some fake weed. Its kinda scary that these guys want to make a quick buck and think it's just gonna make you giggle for a bit (which the lower extracts do) but most don't know that you can and will whack out on it. I mean seriously, I didn't even have to go to a smoke shop to get it, I just went down the street to the gas station, and arguably the gas stations no-name salvia extracts were more potent than the popular Purple Sticky I bought at the smoke shop.

For the people who have tried it and didn't see/feel anything, it does have a reverse tolerance, meaning the first few times you try it you may not see/feel anything... but jesus christ, the first time you trip out on salvia, it's like a mental trainwreck.

Be careful, it is NOT just like weed.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:06 AM
Launching!

******* hipocritis! If they caught an average Joe, then he would be behind bars by now! But since he is a cop overdosing from weed (which is impossible!) then he goes without a jail time! That is rediculious!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

"And I think were DEAD" LOL funniest **** I've ever heard.

Quick Reply: Cop getting busted for weed...