Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Have you Ever?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 08:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You really think I'll lose weight doing this? Im not so big...but I could lose a good 10 pounds though...lol. Well im 5'10 and weigh about 200 pounds...

And Bry I tried emailing some photos I took from my phone to my email....but doesnt let me.....new phone which Im still trying to figure out.....plus if you see what I eat for lunch....you'd probably lose your appetite....LOL
Old 07-01-2008, 08:53 PM
11 Second Club

good luck gino, my girl tried to go vegan ,and already strict vegeterian and couldnt do it, you cant eat eggs, milk, bread, meat **** all you can eat is fruit's and veggies and tofu. good luck, oh and i think rice
Old 07-01-2008, 08:53 PM
11 Second Club

and yeah you will lose weight, just drink lots and lots of water
Old 07-01-2008, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
You really think I'll lose weight doing this? Im not so big...but I could lose a good 10 pounds though...lol. Well im 5'10 and weigh about 200 pounds...

And Bry I tried emailing some photos I took from my phone to my email....but doesnt let me.....new phone which Im still trying to figure out.....plus if you see what I eat for lunch....you'd probably lose your appetite....LOL
For me, it wouldn't work, I would gain weight. Carbs don't fill me up one bit. It's still intake calories > calories burned. For you, you may lose weight based solely on the fact you're taking in less calories than what's needed to maintain your present weight.

Man, I was looking forward to those disgusting pics and daily updates as to what a non-vegan going vegan has to do. I'm sure that burrito didn't look like that after you microwaved it.

Quick Reply: Have you Ever?