Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

who in socal wants to run????

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008 | 10:49 PM
Teching In

the guy that had the spiked hair and piercings. that guy.
Old 07-08-2008 | 10:50 PM
12 Second Club

His name is larry.
Old 07-08-2008 | 10:51 PM
Teching In

Aww...k k....Well I swear I have seen Larry before.
Old 07-08-2008 | 10:54 PM
12 Second Club

Possibly, not sure if he does/use to ride. Never heard him mention it.
Old 07-08-2008 | 11:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Savior1974
True... I've seen you guys stack up like a few G's between the 10-20 people that put in lol. Cool, I respect that bro.

**** maybe If I'm around, I'll toss in a few bucks on you guys side.
Your always more than welcome too lol
Old 07-09-2008 | 12:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FastAzzCobra
FastAzzCobra
First off yes i was with you guys with the truck, the 2 main guys were cryin and bitchin like bitches! yes they were, sayin they didnt like all this trouble they had to go through to get a race out here! if they didnt like it then maybe they shoulda left but you all should know thats street racing, going through a hassle sometime or most times! Second, dave will find out about this thread and you opening your mouth about him and yes he will be there when you guys run eric so i suggest you shut your mouth about him bitchin out cuz he will be there! And i remember you both miss understood each other and couldnt agree, yeah he was short on race gas, by the time we woulda got somewhere he woulda ran dry. He said **** it some other time or never, then your little punk *** friend opened his mouth and the last thing we seen and heard was you guys leaving all quick status saying your never gonna come back out here! And no you started off askin for 8 trucks from eric then 6. Fact is your lucky eric trys to setup a fair challenge race, cuz had it been me i woulda told you guys to **** yourselfs and your ridiculous space. Fact is you guys were cryin for space space space space like bitches! Then after you won you had the nerve to go on braggin your truck is a dyno breaker! Thats a cryin bitch for you right there! Eric said 3 and the LIGHT, not flag! anyday! and not on some shitty street either! If you cant deal with that then shut your mouth up and keep our names outta your mouth!
fine if he didnt bitch out he should have no problem bringing his car to the valley and racing the truck head up right. $1000 minimum. We never said anything about the truck being a dyno breaker. its never been on the dyno. We were cool with you i dont know why you stated acting like this. We though erics car is faster we heard it was a high 10 second car. and it was far from that its was a low 12 hight 11 second car. Yea we did leave we werent there to get in a fight. especially when we were out numbered. He was acting like a roided out mother f*** the whole night. he is the one that came to us acting hard. No one can say we dont do a fair race. we were willing to race a big turbo evo and lock up a race without even seeing the car. Thats taking a gamble.
Old 07-09-2008 | 12:54 AM
Teching In

Damn straight about tryin to make an easy buck, who here isnt besides you?
If we go around telling ppl what we have or what we made then ppl would set you up in a race you'll for sure lose, dose that not get through your head? damn straight i dont like losing and i know everybody else dont either, o you race your car to lose? cuz i sure as hell dont! If we dont wanna tell you then live with it!
Well thats fine its just not for me. I respect that you guys run for money, and that if you tell ppl what you have or put down on a dyno then they can put one over on you. Now i see your just covering your ***.
Old 07-09-2008 | 01:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by allblacksrt4
fine if he didnt bitch out he should have no problem bringing his car to the valley and racing the truck head up right. $1000 minimum. We never said anything about the truck being a dyno breaker. its never been on the dyno. We were cool with you i dont know why you stated acting like this. We though erics car is faster we heard it was a high 10 second car. and it was far from that its was a low 12 hight 11 second car. Yea we did leave we werent there to get in a fight. especially when we were out numbered. He was acting like a roided out mother f*** the whole night. he is the one that came to us acting hard. No one can say we dont do a fair race. we were willing to race a big turbo evo and lock up a race without even seeing the car. Thats taking a gamble.

He isnt to happy with you guys, so honestly i doubt he'll show up to race but he'll show up for another reason and he drives around on race gas so i doubt he'd go out there. Yes you guys were braggin after the race at the little donut shop, maybe not you but one of your guys did cuz me, eric, and 3 other ppl heard him. I was cool that night cuz i didnt want you guys to feel uncomfortable and leave. And yes when we first stopped you guys were all stressed out about all the confusion and BS about gettin a race going. And no you guys out numbered them, there were dave and his buddy josh who heard your buddy call them **** and there was there other friend who threw the can at the truck. you guys had 2 trucks that had at least 6 or more ppl combined. So dont say outnumbered cuz you guys werent, you guys jus didnt want trouble. Eric said he's down to run, 3 on the LIGHT, on a good street, or something he would approve, and he said as long as its a good street in the valley then maybe.

Last edited by FastAzzCobra; 07-09-2008 at 01:08 AM.
Old 07-09-2008 | 01:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilb_svt
Well thats fine its just not for me. I respect that you guys run for money, and that if you tell ppl what you have or put down on a dyno then they can put one over on you. Now i see your just covering your ***.
Exactly, ppl will take advantage like that, thats why we dont say or tell, when i run i dont get all crazy and say for a 1000 bucks, ill probably say a couple hundred or more, it jus depends on who and how they approach us. If your cool and say you wanna do something low dollar like 2 bills or jus a bill then were usually cool about it and will try to work something out. but if you come on talkin crap or acting like a jackass then we mite say 5 bills and up, its more of a put your money were your mouth is type thing. Usually we put in and then let our friends put in on the money, and thats how sometime the money can get high at times.
Old 07-09-2008 | 11:48 AM
TECH Regular

We can run that evo for whatever he wants so that is covers his gas. Money doesnt matter. i think a $1000 race is worth it for him to drive down here. Or we can make it $1500, $2000 whatever. He was pretty sure he was going to beat us that night.
Old 07-09-2008 | 11:50 AM
TECH Regular

and him running only race gas is a excuse. I doubt he only has one tune on the car, even if he did turn the boost down put 91 in it and drive it down here.
Old 07-09-2008 | 11:58 AM
TECH Regular

He isnt to happy with you guys, so honestly i doubt he'll show up to race but he'll show up for another reason and he drives around on race gas so i doubt he'd go out there. Yes you guys were braggin after the race at the little donut shop, maybe not you but one of your guys did cuz me, eric, and 3 other ppl heard him. I was cool that night cuz i didnt want you guys to feel uncomfortable and leave. And yes when we first stopped you guys were all stressed out about all the confusion and BS about gettin a race going. And no you guys out numbered them, there were dave and his buddy josh who heard your buddy call them **** and there was there other friend who threw the can at the truck. you guys had 2 trucks that had at least 6 or more ppl combined. So dont say outnumbered cuz you guys werent, you guys jus didnt want trouble. Eric said he's down to run, 3 on the LIGHT, on a good street, or something he would approve, and he said as long as its a good street in the valley then maybe.

they had way more then 3 people there was atleast 10+ people there on there side. My boy shouldnt have called them a ***, but they were already getting loud. We were there to race your boy was there trying to act hard. We just wanted to do the race and get paid.
Old 07-09-2008 | 02:30 PM
TECH Regular

they had way more then 3 people there was atleast 10+ people there on there side. My boy shouldnt have called them a ***, but they were already getting loud. We were there to race your boy was there trying to act hard. We just wanted to do the race and get paid.
I hate when I go out and fools act all hard. Just go out there negotiate and race. if you win you win, you lose you lose. Renegotiate and double or nothing.
Old 07-09-2008 | 02:39 PM
12 Second Club

I think the whole thing started when one of their guys went to go look at the truck and all your guys ran over there getting in his face asking him wtf was he looking at the truck for. And when I mean ran I mean ran they didn't walk or anything they ran over there from where they were talking to dave and them. I don't think that was the smartest move.
Old 07-09-2008 | 03:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
I think the whole thing started when one of their guys went to go look at the truck and all your guys ran over there getting in his face asking him wtf was he looking at the truck for. And when I mean ran I mean ran they didn't walk or anything they ran over there from where they were talking to dave and them. I don't think that was the smartest move.
well he was practically under the truck when we went over there. You shouldn't go snooping around without asking the owner its just a respect thing. It started when the evo driver started talking a big game. we were talking with eric about a race and he stepped up saying he will run the truck head up hoods closed, trying to scare us and back us down.
Old 07-09-2008 | 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

He was looking under the truck, the truck is lifted 8 ft off the ground its not that hard to look under it. Its not like he was touching it or messing with things.
Old 07-09-2008 | 04:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
He was looking under the truck, the truck is lifted 8 ft off the ground its not that hard to look under it. Its not like he was touching it or messing with things.
lol its stock height. But still he had no reason to be snooping around.
Old 07-09-2008 | 04:21 PM
TECH Regular

we were trying to hide the sts turbo underneath lol
Old 07-09-2008 | 11:16 PM
Teching In

well he was practically under the truck when we went over there. You shouldn't go snooping around without asking the owner its just a respect thing. It started when the evo driver started talking a big game. we were talking with eric about a race and he stepped up saying he will run the truck head up hoods closed, trying to scare us and back us down.

Bullshit, it was dave, josh and the guy that threw the can, the only other ppl there beside you guys and them were me and my friend ryan the guy that was riding with me, the ryan with the z28, eric and jenny, brandon and tiana and another one of there friends, all those ppl were jus there to watch, and they showed up kinda late too. Thats all, so quit bitchin about being outnumbered cuz you guys had the numbers on dave and his buddies by at least 3 ppl! Yeah and you guys did get all stupid about ppl looking at the truck, i mean you guys ran over and got all stupid about, well guess what thats what happens when you try to race, ppl wanna see the cars, so live with it or get out! Dave probably will take you guys up on your offer, but i doubt thats gonna be it, you guys should know he gonna start **** with you guys cuz you guys been running your mouths about him. And no he was annoyed cuz you guys were cryin for stupid space, thats why he hit you guys up, and as far as it goes over here, everybody looks as you guys are the ones that bitched out with that "oh i thought were gonna race at that track" BS! Dave said he didnt want to race at the track by his house cuz that track had got busted the night before and the week before, he kept sayin bridge, and thats what everybody else heard! But whatever if your scared your scared, i can understand why you guys only want to race in the valley on some shitty street with space and the go, i mean you guys are comfortable there, and there wont be as many ppl to snoop around your truck and you guys know the streets out there. Im sure tho dave will take you guys up on your offer tho and it'll be heads up on a light. **** the space and the cheating BS! And eric is still waiting too...
Old 07-10-2008 | 10:22 AM
TECH Regular

Bullshit, it was dave, josh and the guy that threw the can, the only other ppl there beside you guys and them were me and my friend ryan the guy that was riding with me, the ryan with the z28, eric and jenny, brandon and tiana and another one of there friends, all those ppl were jus there to watch, and they showed up kinda late too. Thats all, so quit bitchin about being outnumbered cuz you guys had the numbers on dave and his buddies by at least 3 ppl! Yeah and you guys did get all stupid about ppl looking at the truck, i mean you guys ran over and got all stupid about, well guess what thats what happens when you try to race, ppl wanna see the cars, so live with it or get out! Dave probably will take you guys up on your offer, but i doubt thats gonna be it, you guys should know he gonna start **** with you guys cuz you guys been running your mouths about him. And no he was annoyed cuz you guys were cryin for stupid space, thats why he hit you guys up, and as far as it goes over here, everybody looks as you guys are the ones that bitched out with that "oh i thought were gonna race at that track" BS! Dave said he didnt want to race at the track by his house cuz that track had got busted the night before and the week before, he kept sayin bridge, and thats what everybody else heard! But whatever if your scared your scared, i can understand why you guys only want to race in the valley on some shitty street with space and the go, i mean you guys are comfortable there, and there wont be as many ppl to snoop around your truck and you guys know the streets out there. Im sure tho dave will take you guys up on your offer tho and it'll be heads up on a light. **** the space and the cheating BS! And eric is still waiting too...

No one said anything about dave till you got on here saying that we bitched out. We have no problem racing him head up, but if he is just comming down to start **** i would suggest he stays in riverside. Really if we only raced in the valley why did we come out to race you guys twice out there. If someone is going to give you 5 and the move why would you not take it. If someone was willing to hand you $900 wouldnt you take it to. That night the whole evo thing happned we were trying to race eric again till dave started his rant about the evo. I think we were pretty brave to run a evo closed hoods, we have never seen the car before, head up. Thats a gamble. We told eric we will to 3 and the flag and he can pick lane and track in the valley, they can bring daves car to and we will run the evo the same night. We are not out to start ****, dave was the one that wanted to start **** that night and know you came on here trying to start ****.

Quick Reply: who in socal wants to run????