Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

May be headed to Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Oh yeah a carnival cruise would be a good idea too. I heard food is paid for and you can be drunk off your *** the whole time.

LOL @ brys sig picture.
I heard the key is to buy the alcohol from the duty-free store and make your own since mixed drinks onboard are expensive.

In regards to the sig pic, thanks. I saw this anti-drug ad and LMAO. There are so many things you can add.
Old 07-12-2008, 07:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
I heard the key is to buy the alcohol from the duty-free store and make your own since mixed drinks onboard are expensive.

In regards to the sig pic, thanks. I saw this anti-drug ad and LMAO. There are so many things you can add.
LMAO, I don't think it will ever get old.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Dude your seriously ******* stupid. I didn't say around here in socal but i remember the times in rosarito and ensenda .. I thought you where playing Pro ball, why are you hanging out so much on tech? shouldn't you be practicing?

rosarito and ensenda...LOL...that sure compares to vegas nice try though...i like how u try and divert the subject to baseball...just cuz ur *** cant back up what u said...

did u read my post...go read again...i was asking for examples outside of so cal...dont give me this BS examples u posted...u moron...

i dont play baseball anymore dick weed...why u hate on that so much anyways??? u always try to throw some low blow out there whenever u can...were u the fat kid that got picked last in dodge ball or something?

pick me guys...PICK ME!!!!

the question is...why r u tech??? didnt u sell ur car...that never ran??? or did it???
Old 07-12-2008, 11:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
rosarito and ensenda...LOL...that sure compares to vegas nice try though...i like how u try and divert the subject to baseball...just cuz ur *** cant back up what u said...

did u read my post...go read again...i was asking for examples outside of so cal...dont give me this BS examples u posted...u moron...

i dont play baseball anymore dick weed...why u hate on that so much anyways??? u always try to throw some low blow out there whenever u can...were u the fat kid that got picked last in dodge ball or something?

the question is...why r u tech??? didnt u sell ur car...that never ran??? or did it???
LOL I didn't know you stopped playing baseball, I only recall you posting up that you were going to play for the Indians. And last time I asked, you said you will be leaving in a month, so i figured you were with them already. Your an idiot because for some reason you think that Vegas is the only place in the world to have a good time with some drunk hoes and you wish to argue points that i never disagreed with. For example I only said "You don't need to go to Vegas to hang out with drunk girls with fake ****", then you bring up "Where in socal can you party for 24/7/365". Don't worry about my car it's around and running.

Quick Reply: May be headed to Vegas