Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Hey, SUCK MY SS

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008 | 03:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ae13291
^^^ u havent even been on the boards for a month and ur asking if im real??? come on dude know better then that. watever, were not getting no where like this, the ford jokes were pretty funny but dont take em up the butt. let me know when u guys run
Who gives a **** about how long somebody has been on the boards, that dont mean i jus bought my car yesterday! And your the one that jumped in starting **** so maybe you should re think this and walk away. And your not real if you ask me, i mean you have a car and you wanna run your mouth but your afraid to run for cash, thats a hint that maybe you shouldnt be talkin up here unless you got something nice to say.
Old 07-15-2008 | 03:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FastAzzCobra
Who said anything about covina? i said at the meets on friday or saturday, nobody ever said anything about covina, so i got a GT all stock on a blower on a drag radial, or how about a stock 03 cobra? If not then maybe you should take your pom poms and walk away!
i will take a shot at your "stock cobra" for fun...we do live in the same city...i just have full exhaust...lmk
Old 07-15-2008 | 03:56 PM
Banned

ok here is something nice to say **** YOU all right im out
Old 07-15-2008 | 03:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ae13291
ok here is something nice to say **** YOU all right im out
LMFAO look whos the one who got all butt hurt:jes t:
Old 07-15-2008 | 03:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
i will take a shot at your "stock cobra" for fun...we do live in the same city...i just have full exhaust...lmk
No its not mine that i said was stock, and he wont run unless its for some cash.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:00 PM
On The Tree

No its not mine that i said was stock, and he wont run unless its for some cash.
tell me how much...

*edit

screw that...i wanna see how fast it is "stock" (which i doubt it is)...tell ur buddy its on the table...when someone wants to race for cash and their car is suppposedly "stock"...i dont believe them...ill prolly get my *** handed to me...but i wanna race a cobra thats within a drivers race...

i just have full exhaust and a slipping clutch

Last edited by cruiSSin LS1; 07-15-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:08 PM
Teching In

tell me how much...

*edit

screw that...i wanna see how fast it is "stock" (which i doubt it is)...tell ur buddy its on the table...when someone wants to race for cash and their car is suppposedly "stock"...i dont believe them...ill prolly get my *** handed to me...but i wanna race a cobra thats within a drivers race...

i just have full exhaust and a slipping clutch
well then maybe your right, cuz its not but it jus has pulley, intake, and exhaust.
Staging Lane

only races for cash in a stock vehical. lol. are after market parts from SVT considered stock parts?
11 Second Club

Fastazzcobra, if your willing to come down to the valley Im sure we can get you a race or two. I know a few bolt on NO2 camaros that will run you. Im sure we can work something out, even let you pick between two camaros on which you will get beat by.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:14 PM
On The Tree

well then maybe your right, cuz its not but it jus has pulley, intake, and exhaust.
just a pulley? LOL...intake...exhaust...thats bone stock alright...HAHA

i dont give a crap...lets have a friendly race...no bad blood here...just wanna see what his car can do with those mods...
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:14 PM
TECH Resident

sorry i ate your chocolate squirrel.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Pendragon
Fastazzcobra, if your willing to come down to the valley Im sure we can get you a race or two. I know a few bolt on NO2 camaros that will run you. Im sure we can work something out, even let you pick between two camaros on which you will get beat by.
Im from the valley and racing Fastazzcobra would be a huge mistake. Louie cant even **** with that cobra. Suckmyss I hope your car is alot faster then i hear and you can drive it, because you will get sawed off. Not talking **** im from the valley, but you guys are in way over your head with him. Fastazzcobra doesnt **** around and his car is fast, works on the street and he can drive it.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:18 PM
TECH Regular

i dont give a crap...lets have a friendly race...no bad blood here...just wanna see what his car can do with those mods...
wanna see what the car can do for no betting. take it to fontana or irwindale.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pendragon
Wow you talk alot for somebody thats throwing other ppl's cars around, what for? those camaros are scared to race infamous and there cobras(like the white one named fat joe) and even they(infamous) didnt wanna race me cuz they seen what i have and how the car moves! And as far as going out there, whats the point everytime we go out there alls they do out there is whine about gettin space from my friends 07 KB GT on a drag radial, then we he finally gets a race they try to cheat or they go to some fucked up street were only one lane is good, so if there ever was a waste of time that would be a perfect example! But if you wanna bring those junkers to the fontana meet then im sure we can definetly set up something cuz out here we dont bullshit, we race or we go home, that simple.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:20 PM
TECH Regular

suckmyss you are way better off running that kb mustang. But even that car is fast. Eric can drive it and it work on the street.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:21 PM
Teching In

Its not my car to say, but he'll do it for 60-100 bucks at least, you jus gotta make it sound like your gonna race for more before that to get him to show up.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:21 PM
11 Second Club

Way to start a thread and fail at it, morons
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:22 PM
TECH Resident

im not a big ford guy but cobras can be VERY fast. hell i would like to have one.
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by allblacksrt4
suckmyss you are way better off running that kb mustang. But even that car is fast. Eric can drive it and it work on the street.
Thanks atleast somebody pays attention and has some respect, thanks!
Old 07-15-2008 | 04:27 PM
11 Second Club

Why the hell my other thread got locked idk, but i start a new one to finish this, So you said you cant run this weekend cuz you got plans which is fine cuz im already supposed to have some things going on anyways, so what do you say, how about next friday?
He cant run this weekend, because were gonna work on my 402, Stfu...

Quit calling ppl out on threads. you're not a tough guy

Quick Reply: Hey, SUCK MY SS