Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Mo Val Thread?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008 | 04:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
You seen to be missing the point of prior to lastnight that there was nolonger a issue here on Savoir's side until someone showed up with some buddies...And by the way Ryan is a friend of mine but with this I think he is in the wrong...So how do you seem to find it comical when someone feels threaten that they decide to call someone for help whether it be their dad or anybody else...
well, i get everything, been talking about this issue from the start, be that good or bad to proving my point, i understand where ryan was coming from ,and for savior to be threatened in a physical way from ryan is comical, i mean **** savior is a huge bitch.

and calling his dad, i dont care who you are thats funny right there
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Haha nice, so how is that 21 rwhp? I knew that dyno read low but SHIIIIT!
fastest 21rwhp i've ever felt.... im trading it in for a honda civic, heard those net about 90rwhp... thats almost 5x my car with half the cylinders!!!
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:15 PM
11 Second Club

Oh come on jay haha. He posted some BS about not paying me after I had already left my house. He thought there was no more **** going on because I stopped saying **** on here. PLEASE! He told me don't say anything else until I was standing in front of him. And thats exactly what I did.

As for moe, please dude go bench 255 or something
Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
ryan don't try that **** with me cuz I'm your size and you wouldn't/shouldn't be having to bring your buddies with me. So you go try some **** with me next time you see me and will see what happens. I back up what I say too!

hey hey hey, freindly fire here guys, chill, i know we dont need to get into this **** right now.

moe ryan is joking
ryan moe is joking.

Old 07-16-2008 | 04:16 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
fastest 21rwhp i've ever felt.... im trading it in for a honda civic, heard those net about 90rwhp... thats almost 5x my car with half the cylinders!!!
Haha you saw that quote I did in the header thread right?
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:16 PM
Launching!

...whats your problem dude? You have always disliked me for some reason? I think it all goes back to that fontana meet where you couldn't comprehend the street tires picked up the rubber and fucked up track prep at california speedway.
You know someone told me I had told you off or something way back but I don't remember. So since you remember the exact conversation then what was said?
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:18 PM
Launching!

I'm gonna go work on my car now.
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:24 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
well, i get everything, been talking about this issue from the start, be that good or bad to proving my point, i understand where ryan was coming from ,and for savior to be threatened in a physical way from ryan is comical, i mean **** savior is a huge bitch.

and calling his dad, i dont care who you are thats funny right there
You still seem to be missing the point,he wasn't threatened by Ryan's physical stautue but more of the fact that he was smart enough to not want to fight 2-3 people by himself not knowing whether or not they had any sort of weapon or just the fact that he felt out #ed...And I've seen where all of this crap started and where it was over and now this...

Stuff kind shows truth to what our Western Section Moderator Titan has for his title as Junior High Director...
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:25 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
You know someone told me I had told you off or something way back but I don't remember. So since you remember the exact conversation then what was said?
Don't remember word for word but you couldn't comprehend that street tire ***** up track prep and kept making smart *** comments about it. Other than that you just always seem to resent me when I'm around. No idea why, but whatever.
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
You still seem to be missing the point,he wasn't threatened by Ryan's physical stautue but more of the fact that he was smart enough to not want to fight 2-3 people by himself not knowing whether or not they had any sort of weapon or just the fact that he felt out #ed...And I've seen where all of this crap started and where it was over and now this...

Stuff kind shows truth to what are Western Section Moderator Titan has for his title as Junior High Director...
Thats the thing, I didn't go out there to fight. I don't sit on here acting all tough saying "oh yeah I'm going to bring out my gloves and ****, maybe I should wear my gi suit and my belt". I went out there to win some money. Like said before, don't bring a knife to a gun fight. He acts like it was him alone, it was "his meet and his area" said the big buff dude that was with him and about 5 other guys there with him.
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

e-thug.txt
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:32 PM
Teching In

DAMN this thread is F**KING FUNNY!!!
Thanks for making my day at work go by faster. lol
Goodluck getting your money ryan.
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:32 PM
TECH Regular

Haha you saw that quote I did in the header thread right?
yeah. you can put it back on i liked the attention
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2001-M6-Z28
He won't pay up but my neighbor says he hopes he doesn't ever run into him
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
yeah. you can put it back on i liked the attention
Haha maybe later.
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2001-M6-Z28
+1 to that. it's amazing how some people will act both online and in person. i try to make friends with everyone i meet, and to think car enthusiasts are arguing about stuff like this these days. i am only 22, coming up on 23, and you people are getting ridiculous online (not to talk **** on anyone) but chilax.

we're ******** to each other. i'll see another ls1 on the highway and i'll get mean-mugged for some odd reason. i swear some people try and stare a hole through me and my car. last night i had, for the first time, another ls1 driver pull up next to me, actually give a "what's up" nod, then we pulled off until about 70. first time since i got my car back in december.

i read all this, and i can understand both sides. both make shitty calls and both make good calls. money is understandable, so you guys should just figure out a way to settle it THE NON VIOLENT WAY. just my .02
Old 07-16-2008 | 04:49 PM
Launching!

and this looks bad to me, because not really knowing anyone out here in CA, i've wanted to go to some meets, most likely after iraq, and meet some people up here who enjoy the same thing as me. guess i might want to roll deep when i come just in case.
Old 07-16-2008 | 05:02 PM
On The Tree

..funny thread
Old 07-16-2008 | 05:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Im the type of person that brings a weapon to a party if im planning on fighting. I fight to win no matter what it takes.Im not afraid to yell that's my purse, i don't know you. Im NOT afraid to kick someone as hard as i can in the nuts, FROM BEHIND. Yah thats right. I would cheap shot the **** out of any of you mother ******* and then id stomp on your face while you were on the ground crying like a bitch.
Old 07-16-2008 | 05:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut.

consider yourself warned.
Old 07-16-2008 | 05:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 00SSLS1
you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut.

consider yourself warned.
you're not talking about what i posted are you?

because i can actually agree with you on the part about winning no matter what.