Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone Heading Out To Irwindale Today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 07:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by geovett
OK, the first to 160 mph wins............................jk hey Bry i need a tune but 3to1 sounds ok................3bux's kool?? to ur $1.00....
Sold!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there were so many maros and vettes there yest.. geese..
ill be out racing next week tho..
Old 07-18-2008, 12:27 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NoE~DaWg
Sup guys, nah I'm very mellow dont take stuff serious. hey so you guys know Chris/ZSS2148? He is the one who told me to come on here cuz I'm always bugging him lol
lol yea i know who you talking about, he installed my cam!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:53 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by geovett
OK, the first to 160 mph wins............................jk hey Bry i need a tune but 3to1 sounds ok................3bux's kool?? to ur $1.00....
Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined after me doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that, fucko?
Old 07-18-2008, 02:01 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined after me doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that, fucko?
Old 07-18-2008, 02:06 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you ******. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something ******* tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't ******* put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me ******* tell you, it'll already be too ******* late to back down at that point. You might decide "well ****, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a ******* punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two ******* hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire ******* forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, ************, you sure you want to go through with that punch?
Old 07-18-2008, 02:10 PM
12 Second Club

you can continue to ******* talk to me that way if you like behind the anonymity of the internet, you cockgobbling featherweight. just know that you should thank your lucky ******* stars that i'm not within a 10 mile radius of you, because i would gladly visit you right now and slap you in the face with a ******* sledgehammer.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:13 PM
8 Second Club

you can continue to ******* talk to me that way if you like behind the anonymity of the internet, you cockgobbling featherweight. just know that you should thank your lucky ******* stars that i'm not within a 10 mile radius of you, because i would gladly visit you right now and slap you in the face with a ******* sledgehammer.
who the **** are you to doubt my typing abilities? You think that these posts are made up? They won't seem so fake when I fail to stop at a stop sign while you are crossing the street some day. then you will experience pain for the first real time in your life.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:15 PM
12 Second Club

no but given the chance ima crack your ****** head open ******. im dead ****** serious, show up at the next meet and ima whip you silly, sally.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:21 PM
8 Second Club

no but given the chance ima crack your ****** head open ******. im dead ****** serious, show up at the next meet and ima whip you silly, sally.
You think this is a joke?

Yea wishing aids on someones mother is real ******* funny *******, so funny I forgot to laugh.

If you want to talk like that to me why dont you come here and say it to my face so that I can answer your insults with a swift fist to your nose. Yea you have a lot to say from 92.5 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die.

Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing

I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so......
Old 07-18-2008, 02:28 PM
12 Second Club

Why don't you say that to my face?

Talk **** on me, fine... talk **** on my g/f, come say it to my motherfucking face, you pathetic little turd. I ******* dare you. Come to Long Beach and say that **** to my ******* face, you piece of ****.

I heard some psycho Japanese guy was stabbing people. It's really too bad you weren't out shopping in his vicinity when this happened.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:32 PM
8 Second Club

Why don't you say that to my face?

Talk **** on me, fine... talk **** on my g/f, come say it to my motherfucking face, you pathetic little turd. I ******* dare you. Come to Long Beach and say that **** to my ******* face, you piece of ****.

I heard some psycho Japanese guy was stabbing people. It's really too bad you weren't out shopping in his vicinity when this happened.
**** it you know what?

No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the ******* line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry *** and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,******.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:38 PM
12 Second Club

Did you not read what I ******* wrote above?

my street ALONE would crush the **** out of the entire population of phelan. There are entire blocks not even traveled by police for their own safety. I live no more than a mile from savages and ************* that wouldn't hesitate to kill me, and I don't even give a ****.

So please, save yourself some face and shut the **** up when trying to act tough!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:45 PM
8 Second Club

Did you not read what I ******* wrote above?

my street ALONE would crush the **** out of the entire population of phelan. There are entire blocks not even traveled by police for their own safety. I live no more than a mile from savages and ************* that wouldn't hesitate to kill me, and I don't even give a ****.

So please, save yourself some face and shut the **** up when trying to act tough!
When you come in this ******* thread, you sure as motherfucking **** had better respect me. Actually **** respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, ************. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? **** YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this ****. You had better pray to ******* christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you ******* bitch. stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to fazle, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my impala ran 7.8
Old 07-18-2008, 02:47 PM
12 Second Club

bitch keep running your dicksucker, sall good, ill see ya at the next meet peaches
Old 07-18-2008, 02:48 PM
8 Second Club

bitch keep running your dicksucker, sall good, ill see ya at the next meet peaches
We both know that you're just another chicken **** ****** who wouldn't have the ***** to say that to my face. I'd kick your *** just like I do all the other *******. I'd ******* stomp you. Just be thankful you're on the internet and I don't know who you are. You little bitch.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:49 PM
TECH Resident

Old 07-18-2008, 02:54 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
We both know that you're just another chicken **** ****** who wouldn't have the ***** to say that to my face. I'd kick your *** just like I do all the other *******. I'd ******* stomp you. Just be thankful you're on the internet and I don't know who you are. You little bitch.
If that's how I want it to be? That's how you made it, slick. And I really dont give a **** what kind **** you put into your body. All that means is that you're too much of a lazy **** to do the work yourself and let nature do the rest. Roids are for ******* pussies. Like you.

Telling me how ******* tough you are might work on the playground, but it means ****-all to me.
And I'll make it easy for you, I bounce at 2 tracks in CA, one called irwindale. You can find it's location at www.irwindalespeedway.com, and Im there every thursday night from 5pm til close. The other track is called california speedway, and it's a 1/4 mile in fontana. I'm either at one track or the other, every weekend, depending on where Im needed.

You wont be the first roid hound I've put through a window, and you wont be the last.

All you have to do is show up, cause some ****, and we'll see what you got.

Hope to see you soon.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:04 PM
8 Second Club

If that's how I want it to be? That's how you made it, slick. And I really dont give a **** what kind **** you put into your body. All that means is that you're too much of a lazy **** to do the work yourself and let nature do the rest. Roids are for ******* pussies. Like you.

Telling me how ******* tough you are might work on the playground, but it means ****-all to me.
And I'll make it easy for you, I bounce at 2 tracks in CA, one called irwindale. You can find it's location at www.irwindalespeedway.com, and Im there every thursday night from 5pm til close. The other track is called california speedway, and it's a 1/4 mile in fontana. I'm either at one track or the other, every weekend, depending on where Im needed.

You wont be the first roid hound I've put through a window, and you wont be the last.

All you have to do is show up, cause some ****, and we'll see what you got.

Hope to see you soon.
yeah i am man..im a ******* huge idiot that every time...when a person talks **** about me...i dont have a ******* clue what to say after, a witty comeback, a smart *** remark i dont know and i dont give a ****...look at the time post...you'll see that i think damn fast and clearly...do you think im an idiot...course you do...so does the majority of it. cuz youre all ******* idiots to begin with...now do me a favor. shut the **** up and while youre at that. **** yourself.