Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

CMS does it again!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008 | 03:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by travie319
I never said that the lid had something to do with filter. I was just stating the fact that his car is breathing well through the stock assembly down to the paper filter. But that is my fault I am a lazy writer, I guess. Either way, it seems that the car probably wouldn't see much with a lid, so if it was me I wouldn't waste my money. Plus, I thought that the Ws6 had "improved airflow".
So he has the stock lid with the baffles and silencer **** that causes air turbulence therefore affecting the airflow into the TB/manifold therefore creating a loss of efficiency yet he doesn't need a lid?
Old 07-18-2008 | 03:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
So he has the stock lid with the baffles and silencer **** that causes air turbulence therefore affecting the airflow into the TB/manifold therefore creating a loss of efficiency yet he doesn't need a lid?
That's what I was saying.
A lid is worth ~10 hp on a stock motor...I would imagine it being worth more power on a H/C motor.

Last edited by ss.slp.ls1; 07-18-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Old 07-18-2008 | 03:25 PM
11 Second Club

someone sell this guy a lid and end the fighting!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2008 | 03:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jsteele90
someone sell this guy a lid and end the fighting!!!!!!!!
Haha I was just saying
Old 07-18-2008 | 03:31 PM
11 Second Club

the car will be at qualcomm tonight if someone wants to see it in action and bust his *****. its a pewter 02 t/a ws6
Old 07-18-2008 | 03:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jsteele90
the car will be at qualcomm tonight if someone wants to see it in action and bust his *****. its a pewter 02 t/a ws6
You know what would be tight, have him do a run with the stock lid. And then have him do a run with a borrowed aftermarket lid. A comparison of times on a H/C set up would be cool.
Old 07-18-2008 | 03:42 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
He wanted the mods that added more than 10hp.

ok you piece of ******* dog **** i am sick and tired of you bringing me into ****. i have not posted in this thread till now so this **** need to stop. i said i was done agueing with you on here. when you brought my gf into it that is where she get serious i will just come up to you if you ever come out again. i am not scared of your fat ***. you say that you siad you wanna stop but u still keep putting you gay *** comments on here. no one want to read them. and yes that thread was just a lil joke...cuz i heard that you said that you could beat me in a race so i was just telling the people that was NOT at the track that you possibly told and didn't tell that you could beat that i in fact beat you so SERIOUSLY quit talking ******* ****

if its such a big ******* deal lets race again mother ******
Old 07-18-2008 | 03:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok you piece of ******* dog **** i am sick and tired of you bringing me into ****. i have not posted in this thread till now so this **** need to stop. i said i was done agueing with you on here. when you brought my gf into it that is where she get serious i will just come up to you if you ever come out again. i am not scared of your fat ***. you say that you siad you wanna stop but u still keep putting you gay *** comments on here. no one want to read them. and yes that thread was just a lil joke...cuz i heard that you said that you could beat me in a race so i was just telling the people that was NOT at the track that you possibly told and didn't tell that you could beat that i in fact beat you so SERIOUSLY quit talking ******* ****

having fun with that website huh?
Old 07-18-2008 | 05:10 PM
On The Tree

CMS hooked my car up too. Ever since the header install and tune its run perfect. They all really went the extra mile to make it purr at a price that was more than fair.
Old 07-18-2008 | 05:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

you know what, i weigh 200lbs. more than you, i could fart and you'd fly away, so i will gladly beat the **** out of you, and then lets see you race with a case of elephant man face. but whatever you do, don't bring a guy that can intimidate me, because then the only thing i'll be beating is speed dial.

What was the name of that website again?
Old 07-18-2008 | 05:49 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
you know what, i weigh 200lbs. more than you, i could fart and you'd fly away, so i will gladly beat the **** out of you, and then lets see you race with a case of elephant man face. but whatever you do, don't bring a guy that can intimidate me, because then the only thing i'll be beating is speed dial.

What was the name of that website again?
HAHAHAHA omg man I'm ******* rolling right now!

Ethuggery.com haha. That **** was good though, no copy and paste there!
Old 07-18-2008 | 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Tell you what..... let him buy the lid and let it get re-dyno'd if it makes less than 5 hp then you can give him the wasted money. Or maybe Savior and MnM can pay him for you since they still owe you. Either way, it's a win win situation.
Old 07-18-2008 | 07:55 PM
12 Second Club

Tell you what..... let him buy the lid and let it get re-dyno'd if it makes less than 5 hp then you can give him the wasted money. Or maybe Savior and MnM can pay him for you since they still owe you. Either way, it's a win win situation.
Won't have as much of an effect on a dyno that it will at a track. Same idea with the FTRA and what not, its real world improvements not dyno numbers. I'm not a dyno racer anyways
Old 07-18-2008 | 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Won't have as much of an effect on a dyno that it will at a track. Same idea with the FTRA and what not, its real world improvements not dyno numbers. I'm not a dyno racer anyways
you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut.

consider yourself warned.
Old 07-18-2008 | 08:02 PM
12 Second Club

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut.

consider yourself warned.
PM ME ********** AND WE CAN ARRANGE SOMETHING.

I THINK YOUR SOFT AS ****

I WILL PLACE MONEY ON THE FACT I CAN CHIN YOU

SOFT AS **** AND SCARED

I AM SERIOUS IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO ******* HARD THEN WE WILL ARRANGE SOMETHING AS I HAVE ALREADY SAID I AM A 20 YEAR OLD BLOKE, AND HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
Old 07-18-2008 | 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

**** it you know what?

No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the ******* line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry *** and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,******.
Old 07-18-2008 | 08:15 PM
12 Second Club

who the **** are you to talk to me like that? Im an *******? I never judged you on your time on the website. I simply pointed out something I wasnt aware you knew. Dont ******* run your mouth off to someone you've never met. Keep that **** up and I wont mind driving 2 hours to whip your stupid ***. Now shut the **** up.
Old 07-18-2008 | 08:16 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

PM ME ********** AND WE CAN ARRANGE SOMETHING.

I THINK YOUR SOFT AS ****

I WILL PLACE MONEY ON THE FACT I CAN CHIN YOU

SOFT AS **** AND SCARED

I AM SERIOUS IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO ******* HARD THEN WE WILL ARRANGE SOMETHING AS I HAVE ALREADY SAID I AM A 20 YEAR OLD BLOKE, AND HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
ryan why are you starting ****, just pipe down bro
Old 07-18-2008 | 08:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
ryan why are you starting ****, just pipe down bro
Some of you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Because rest assured you aren't going to have a bed if you keep talking to me in this tone and I burn your motherfucking house down.
Old 07-18-2008 | 08:29 PM
TECH Regular

Lmao.

Quick Reply: CMS does it again!