Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

CMS does it again!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 08:31 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
Lmao.
What the **** is your goddamn problem? Have I not warned you before, bro? This is the LAST ******* TIME im going to say this. Come at me with a lack of respect like this again and you will fail to have a working spine the next time I catch you around my neck of the woods, I will turn you into a pretzel end of ******* story bro.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:39 PM
TECH Regular

so someone hacked ryans account....how gay
Old 07-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Banned

im guessing so... cuz hes not that creative with the treats. LOL
Old 07-18-2008, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
What the **** is your goddamn problem? Have I not warned you before, bro? This is the LAST ******* TIME im going to say this. Come at me with a lack of respect like this again and you will fail to have a working spine the next time I catch you around my neck of the woods, I will turn you into a pretzel end of ******* story bro.
I'm gonna be on you like white on rice... a snowstorm... a paperplate.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol.......http://ethuggery.com/thuggery.php?id=61
Old 07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
I'm gonna be on you like white on rice, a snowstorm, a paperplate.
It's white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

alright.....I got to go.....I'm driving to whoops some ***. Be there or stay at home ***** I don't care how big you are. I might be small and young but ou don't intimidate me.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:47 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by travie319
alright.....I got to go.....I'm driving to whoops some ***. Be there or stay at home ***** I don't care how big you are. I might be small and young but ou don't intimidate me.
i'll start by saying, you better not make a thread about this. secondly, if you got beef with me, lets meet up somewhere and see what happens.
You wanna act all tuff n stuff on the internet, lets see what happens in real life. or are you a *****, son?
Old 07-18-2008, 08:47 PM
12 Second Club

I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your ****. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a **** who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your ******* life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much ******* pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ******* back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a **** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many ******* guns you own to protect yourself. I'll ******* show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so ******* high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a ******* heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your ******* life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my ******* car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could ******* destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great ******* length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ******* hell. It's too ******* late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll ******* resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced ******. Welcome to hell, population: you.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
i'll start by saying, you better not make a thread about this. secondly, if you got beef with me, lets meet up somewhere and see what happens.
You wanna act all tuff n stuff on the internet, lets see what happens in real life. or are you a *****, son?
Oh....**** look who joined the boys and girls club.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

**** guys....I think we got this one locked.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:51 PM
8 Second Club

You must not have read much from earlier...lmao
Old 07-18-2008, 08:52 PM
12 Second Club

DON'T YOU DARE ******* TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN JAY? HUH? I BET YOU COULDN'T MAKE A LIST OF 10 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN JAY IN 10 MINUTES! GO AHEAD AND TRY I BET YOU CAN'T DO IT. THEN YOU CAN SHUTUP.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:52 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
You must not have read much from earlier...lmao
seriouuuuus
Old 07-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
seriouuuuus
When you come in this ******* thread, you sure as motherfucking **** had better respect me. Actually **** respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, ************. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? **** YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this ****. You had better pray to ******* christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you ******* bitch. stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to fazle, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
It's white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm.
Add some punctuation and it'll sound better.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn im sorry i started this thread geezzzzzzzzzz

Quick Reply: CMS does it again!