Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Inside joke or what?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 09:45 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inside joke or what?

Did I miss some viral video or something? Seems like random people are talking random **** to other random people. Is this a joke I missed or something? Did some accounts get hacked or what? There have been some pretty reputable people on here (NineFinger) talking some weird *** **** to random people.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:46 PM
TECH Addict

ever since the mustang people started posting here....

Old 07-18-2008, 09:47 PM
TECH Regular

stf up already gooooshhhh
Old 07-18-2008, 09:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 07-18-2008, 09:50 PM
TECH Addict

When you come in this ******* thread, you sure as motherfucking **** had better respect me. Actually **** respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, ************. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? **** YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this ****. You had better pray to ******* christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you ******* bitch. stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to fazle, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just kidding primer84z, if you notice the **** talking makes no sense.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:51 PM
TECH Regular

Sometimes... ya have to say what the ****
Old 07-18-2008, 09:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Old 07-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
When you come in this ******* thread, you sure as motherfucking **** had better respect me. Actually **** respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, ************. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? **** YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this ****. You had better pray to ******* christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you ******* bitch. stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to fazle, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.
Look, nobody gives a **** about your life or your situation. Nobody even cares that you have **** fissures. So, keep this **** to yourself, and get the **** out. Better yet, print out what you just posted it, and send it to me so I can wipe my disabled grandmothers *** with it.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

yeah, maybe I'm not drunk enough but I dont think its that funny. What kind of weird **** will they come up with next.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:54 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
Look, nobody gives a **** about your life or your situation. Nobody even cares that you have **** fissures. So, keep this **** to yourself, and get the **** out. Better yet, print out what you just posted it, and send it to me so I can wipe my disabled grandmothers *** with it.

j/k
Old 07-18-2008, 09:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by primer84z
yeah, maybe I'm not drunk enough but I dont think its that funny. What kind of weird **** will they come up with next.
We both know that you're just another chicken **** ****** who wouldn't have the ***** to say that to my face. I'd kick your *** just like I do all the other *******. I'd ******* stomp you. Just be thankful you're on the internet and I don't know who you are. You little bitch.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:59 PM
TECH Addict

So last night I was with this girl man and let me tell you
you think you have seen pretty feet? This girl had feet that only could have been better if they were made of immaculate *** platinum with diamonds all up in them bitches or something crazy.
So after I stare at them for like 20 minutes or something she starts to pull her panties down probably an inch and a half
no no it was definitely an inch and three quarters, ******* black sexy *** motherfuckin underwear man pink and black with fur hangin out the top if you know what I mean.lol
Now its about right now that I remember the half a chicken parmesan sandwich I had left in my car from earlier and I really wanted to eat the other half of that sandwich and that was causing a conflict inside of me.
Long story short I ended up ******* her with that sandwich and eating it,
best arbor day ever
Old 07-18-2008, 10:01 PM
TECH Regular

bro my PTSD was about to kick in when I started reading all that ****. At least I know whats going on now.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Banned

j/k
...the **** did you just show me? Listen *******, but I really don't think you know who you're talking to or what you're getting your stupid *** into.

Do yourself a favor and back the **** down, ok?
Old 07-18-2008, 10:04 PM
TECH Addict

...the **** did you just show me? Listen *******, but I really don't think you know who you're talking to or what you're getting your stupid *** into.

Do yourself a favor and back the **** down, ok?
YOu don't know who you're ****** with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch **** that I'm gonna ram up your ***.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:08 PM
Banned

YOu don't know who you're ****** with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch **** that I'm gonna ram up your ***.
HAHAHAHHA i havent come across thatone yet!

OK, you little bitch, I've had enough of your bullshit. You have pissed me off for the last time. You are going to learn how to shut the **** up, because when I'm done with your ***, you won't be able to speak. I'm going to **** you up so bad your grandmother will roll over in her grave. I've warned you before, yet you continued to be a worthless pile of **** towards me and all of my friends. Now you're going down, ********. Shut the **** up or it will be your last breath before you join the graveyard next to your grandmother.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Vndcatr
Sometimes... ya have to say what the ****
If you can't say it, you can't do it.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:13 PM
TECH Addict

i want to see another LOLCANO erruption!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

OK, you little bitch, I've had enough of your bullshit. You have pissed me off for the last time. You are going to learn how to shut the **** up, because when I'm done with your ***, you won't be able to speak. I'm going to **** you up so bad your grandmother will roll over in her grave. I've warned you before, yet you continued to be a worthless pile of **** towards me and all of my friends. Now you're going down, ********. Shut the **** up or it will be your last breath before you join the graveyard next to your grandmother.