Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Need LS1 Tech input

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
looks bad ***... where are you getting your loan?? whats your rate
its a personal loan from Union bank of CA rate is like 20% i coulda done an auto loan for 16% but i dont want them to keep the title.

and ima pay it off hella quick so no stress.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

****! thats too muchie, but if your gonna pay it off quick thats kool... heres where i got mines http://wescom.org/rates/auto.asp
Old 07-18-2008, 09:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Look, nobody gives a **** about your life or your situation. Nobody even cares that you have **** fissures. So, keep this **** to yourself, and get the **** out. Better yet, print out what you just posted it, and send it to me so I can wipe my disabled grandmothers *** with it.
Whats your address so I can mail it to you?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by primer84z
Whats your address so I can mail it to you?
i couldn't care if you lived next door, i would kickbox your teeth down your throat if you come around, and i would also bang your girlfreind in front of you.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Banned

i couldn't care if you lived next door, i would kickbox your teeth down your throat if you come around, and i would also bang your girlfreind in front of you.
listen mother ******. im done with this ****. do this anyother day i might be cool. but i found out my girl is ******* a black guy and you know what kind of **** that does to someone. luckily, no one besides by boy fonzie has been able to calm me down. i think the rage is good. my parents sent me away as a child to a mental institution because of it. now im done with this ****. i **** people up just for looking at me. it might be my anger problems, it might be the 5g of test i just did. either one, im ******* pissed. ur done son, ur done
Old 07-18-2008, 09:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
****! thats too muchie, but if your gonna pay it off quick thats kool... heres where i got mines http://wescom.org/rates/auto.asp
good rates. but ya like i said it would be 136/month for 36 months. Ima just do 300 every time and be done with it.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:16 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
listen mother ******. im done with this ****. do this anyother day i might be cool. but i found out my girl is ******* a black guy and you know what kind of **** that does to someone. luckily, no one besides by boy fonzie has been able to calm me down. i think the rage is good. my parents sent me away as a child to a mental institution because of it. now im done with this ****. i **** people up just for looking at me. it might be my anger problems, it might be the 5g of test i just did. either one, im ******* pissed. ur done son, ur done
no shut the **** up. who ******* said **** about it last? you? so stfu, and i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a ******* bitch you are, ******* talk **** behind a computer and then say **** like that, but whatever doesnt ******* matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Banned

no shut the **** up. who ******* said **** about it last? you? so stfu, and i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a ******* bitch you are, ******* talk **** behind a computer and then say **** like that, but whatever doesnt ******* matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.
Hey jizzdragon I'm starting to get sick and tired of this ******* ****. Day in and day out, I warn you to keep your ******* mouth shut, and day after day you keep amazing me by opening it again. Next time you get the stupid ******* idea of opening it again, I'm gonna break your ******* teeth and rip your bottom jaw right off of your ******* skull. how the **** do you think thats going to feel? I'm not taking a few days off of work to hunt you down and ******* kill you. Learn to listen you ******* douchebag.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:21 PM
12 Second Club

Hey jizzdragon I'm starting to get sick and tired of this ******* ****. Day in and day out, I warn you to keep your ******* mouth shut, and day after day you keep amazing me by opening it again. Next time you get the stupid ******* idea of opening it again, I'm gonna break your ******* teeth and rip your bottom jaw right off of your ******* skull. how the **** do you think thats going to feel? I'm not taking a few days off of work to hunt you down and ******* kill you. Learn to listen you ******* douchebag.

hey bro. do you want to die? cuz it sure sounds like it. i can imagine my pointing and middle finger hooked on you nostrils and slam your head into a wall. and with your head write out "Monta Ellis Will Break Kevin Martin". k?
so why don't you just sit down. drink some warm milk. and stfu jabroni.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Banned

hey bro. do you want to die? cuz it sure sounds like it. i can imagine my pointing and middle finger hooked on you nostrils and slam your head into a wall. and with your head write out "Monta Ellis Will Break Kevin Martin". k?
so why don't you just sit down. drink some warm milk. and stfu jabroni.
well you know what, i dont need your ****. i'm sick of the way you act online, it's a pathetic ruse to make up for your lack of a social life. yeah i may seem strange but that doesn't give you the right to think you're better than me? and what's up with bringing up your genitalia for comparison in nearly every thread you post in? do you really feel accomplished by your genes? yeah i thought so ************. well you need to listen up. i'm not going to deal with your **** anymore, this goes beyond fazle's handling, im taking this **** to the real world. let's see how you act then you ***** *** bitch, i'll **** you up so bad youll be crying and **** but if you start bleeding youre on your own cuz i aint helping you clean that **** up.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:25 PM
12 Second Club

well you know what, i dont need your ****. i'm sick of the way you act online, it's a pathetic ruse to make up for your lack of a social life. yeah i may seem strange but that doesn't give you the right to think you're better than me? and what's up with bringing up your genitalia for comparison in nearly every thread you post in? do you really feel accomplished by your genes? yeah i thought so ************. well you need to listen up. i'm not going to deal with your **** anymore, this goes beyond fazle's handling, im taking this **** to the real world. let's see how you act then you ***** *** bitch, i'll **** you up so bad youll be crying and **** but if you start bleeding youre on your own cuz i aint helping you clean that **** up.
You know what? You need to shut your ***** ******* mouth. I have seen you around here and I am sick of your **** *** horseshit. This is what is going to happen; I am going to hunt your *** down, hit you in the face with a crowbar, tie you up and then poz your man ****. I am going to rape your man ***** until you have blood running down your legs, like a confused 13 year old JB having her first experience on the rag. You understand, what I am saying? English mother ****** do you speak it? No? Then stfu.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:26 PM
TECH Regular

Have you ever been round-house kicked to the face?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Banned

You know what? You need to shut your ***** ******* mouth. I have seen you around here and I am sick of your **** *** horseshit. This is what is going to happen; I am going to hunt your *** down, hit you in the face with a crowbar, tie you up and then poz your man ****. I am going to rape your man ***** until you have blood running down your legs, like a confused 13 year old JB having her first experience on the rag. You understand, what I am saying? English mother ****** do you speak it? No? Then stfu.
damit that was the one i was gonna put!!! alright man, the rest of them suck. so i give.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:27 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by primer84z
Have you ever been round-house kicked to the face?
Be there at 8:45, I'll be finishing my dinner at 'dockside and then come over. I'm not going to hold back either. I'm going to knock you out in one punch and then ******* break your jaw with a heel to the side of your face while you're out cold.

You want your face beat in... bring it on tonight at 8:45. I'll be there in a blue shirt and jeans. Pack some bags, too, because you'll be spending the next few weeks in the hospital after I get through with beating the everloving **** out of you.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:29 PM
12 Second Club

damit that was the one i was gonna put!!! alright man, the rest of them suck. so i give.
lol keep digging there are ******* millions! Gonna be using them for awhile from time to time
Old 07-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Banned

lol keep digging there are ******* millions! Gonna be using them for awhile from time to time
I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your ****. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a **** who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your ******* life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much ******* pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ******* back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a **** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many ******* guns you own to protect yourself. I'll ******* show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so ******* high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a ******* heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your ******* life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my ******* car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could ******* destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great ******* length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ******* hell. It's too ******* late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll ******* resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced ******. Welcome to hell, population: you.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:35 PM
TECH Regular

Be there at 8:45, I'll be finishing my dinner at 'dockside and then come over. I'm not going to hold back either. I'm going to knock you out in one punch and then ******* break your jaw with a heel to the side of your face while you're out cold.

You want your face beat in... bring it on tonight at 8:45. I'll be there in a blue shirt and jeans. Pack some bags, too, because you'll be spending the next few weeks in the hospital after I get through with beating the everloving **** out of you.
bro I wont be hard to find. I'll be in a black dodge 4x4 with a light bar on top and Texas Ranger badge on. Im bring my token black guy too.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

get a stock one. i hate the prerunner look.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 383lt1impala
lol good thing its going to be his truck then huh
Old 07-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 383lt1impala
I know but i do kinda like it. O well.