Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Inside joke or what?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 10:13 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
If you can't say it, you can't do it.
Did you not read what I ******* wrote above?

West Philly ALONE would crush the **** out of the entire population of Detroit. There are entire blocks not even traveled by police for their own safety. I live no more than a mile from savages and ************* that wouldn't hesitate to kill me, and I don't even give a ****.

So please, save yourself some face and shut the **** up when trying to compare detroit to philly ******
Old 07-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Banned

Seriously though, you live a very sad and pathetic life. You have spent the last 4 years of your life whoring yourself to complete strangers who hate you. You ***** yourself out for attention, and spend hours and hours a day on the internet CRAVING for acceptance. You really have some self esteem issues I think you need to work out.

I can only imagine the life you lived and how absurd it must have been before you got to OT
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
Did you not read what I ******* wrote above?

West Philly ALONE would crush the **** out of the entire population of Detroit. There are entire blocks not even traveled by police for their own safety. I live no more than a mile from savages and ************* that wouldn't hesitate to kill me, and I don't even give a ****.

So please, save yourself some face and shut the **** up when trying to compare detroit to philly ******
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
HAHAHAHHA i havent come across thatone yet!

OK, you little bitch, I've had enough of your bullshit. You have pissed me off for the last time. You are going to learn how to shut the **** up, because when I'm done with your ***, you won't be able to speak. I'm going to **** you up so bad your grandmother will roll over in her grave. I've warned you before, yet you continued to be a worthless pile of **** towards me and all of my friends. Now you're going down, ********. Shut the **** up or it will be your last breath before you join the graveyard next to your grandmother.
listen mother ******. im done with this ****. do this anyother day i might be cool. but i found out my girl is ******* a black guy and you know what kind of **** that does to someone. luckily, no one besides by boy fonzie has been able to calm me down. i think the rage is good. my parents sent me away as a child to a mental institution because of it. now im done with this ****. i **** people up just for looking at me. it might be my anger problems, it might be the 5g of test i just did. either one, im ******* pissed. ur done son, ur done
Old 07-18-2008, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Seriously though, you live a very sad and pathetic life. You have spent the last 4 years of your life whoring yourself to complete strangers who hate you. You ***** yourself out for attention, and spend hours and hours a day on the internet CRAVING for acceptance. You really have some self esteem issues I think you need to work out.

I can only imagine the life you lived and how absurd it must have been before you got to OT
Old 07-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
listen mother ******. im done with this ****. do this anyother day i might be cool. but i found out my girl is ******* a black guy and you know what kind of **** that does to someone. luckily, no one besides by boy fonzie has been able to calm me down. i think the rage is good. my parents sent me away as a child to a mental institution because of it. now im done with this ****. i **** people up just for looking at me. it might be my anger problems, it might be the 5g of test i just did. either one, im ******* pissed. ur done son, ur done
used that one already in my thread. LOL

Jesus Christ

Buttslutt, why are you whoring in here? Honestly, the most logical reason is to draw attention away from touchofsleep and on to you. Why not compete for attention by creating your own threads instead of shitting in other peoples? The OTers with misguided sexual desires can view this thread, and the OTers with tranny fetishes can view yours.

I'm not going to provoke your whoring any further, but your trolling in here is effectively destroying the thread. If thats what you intended, then fine, but you should be banned for it like any other troll.

Touchofsleep is obviously more attractive than yourself and has time on her side. Judging by her ability to manipulate OTers (though granted, not that difficult) and her repetitious use of proper grammar (you're/your, their/they're/there, accurate spelling) I'd say she's fairly intelligent as well. I think it's safe to say that TOS > BS.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:19 PM
TECH Addict

Old 07-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Banned

Buttslut, what are you doing with your life? You are what, 25? You can do anything you want and all you do is sit on the computer posting naked pictures of yourself because you don't get any compliments on your face. Go out with your friends or start a business or something. Stop wasting everyone elses time on ot posting ugly pictures of yourself that you think make you look attractive, it isn't doing you ANY justice. I'm 16, yeah we know, but I also pretty much don't have a life. You are a pathetic excuse for an adult
TECH Addict

TECH Fanatic

Old 07-18-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 07-18-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Addict

Old 07-18-2008, 10:22 PM
8 Second Club

stfu, I've had enough of your ****. Every day you come here and insult me. Sometimes I cry because you hurt me so bad. But not this time. This time I'm standing up for myself. This time you will be the one who is hurt. This time I will be the one laughing. You will be laughed at. Just because I'm a black /Asian slightly retarded, gay man, doesn't mean you can just say **** like that.
TECH Addict

TECH Fanatic

Buttslut, what are you doing with your life? You are what, 25? You can do anything you want and all you do is sit on the computer posting naked pictures of yourself because you don't get any compliments on your face. Go out with your friends or start a business or something. Stop wasting everyone elses time on ot posting ugly pictures of yourself that you think make you look attractive, it isn't doing you ANY justice. I'm 16, yeah we know, but I also pretty much don't have a life. You are a pathetic excuse for an adult
Old 07-18-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
stfu, I've had enough of your ****. Every day you come here and insult me. Sometimes I cry because you hurt me so bad. But not this time. This time I'm standing up for myself. This time you will be the one who is hurt. This time I will be the one laughing. You will be laughed at. Just because I'm a black /Asian slightly retarded, gay man, doesn't mean you can just say **** like that.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hlaalu
Old 07-18-2008, 10:24 PM
TECH Addict

Old 07-18-2008, 10:25 PM
TECH Addict

Old 07-18-2008, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic