Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Grudgefest sacramento 8/16

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im going 2 start fri night but i got a few things n no problem matt n sounds good i have 2 wait till i get home from work
Old 09-02-2008, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

oh ok cool. i think i will have to come thru on sat during the day then. hit me up
Old 09-03-2008, 10:44 PM
On The Tree

who has had big money races around here?????
Old 10-22-2008, 02:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hey whats up guys......i havent really been in action lately.... dealing with lots of crap right now...... for those who dont know the 12 sec camaro is gone!!!! and for the homie who said he ran a 12.5 on LT's and a lid i call BS!!!!!!!!!
congrats to chris for gettin married....... i thought you were installing that rear along time ago?
that **** looks hella sick john A++++ here.
matt you should go automatic again and buy my tranny!!!!!!!
i went back old school, and just did a cam install and roller top end on my 70 elco!!!!
but i now have my grandmas trans am, since she passed away a couple weeks ago, but im not gonna do any modding to it besides some minor boltons.
and ima be havin a baby soon too.... which is pretty exciting.
im sorry i didnt make it to the track i wanted to go nut like i said been dealing with tons of stuff right now. i hella want to take my elco out there just to see what she runs.

and where the hell has everyone been on the street sceen? im out at the ranch almost every weekend and i dont see any familiar faces wtf?
Old 10-22-2008, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ls1adamls1
hey whats up guys......i havent really been in action lately.... dealing with lots of crap right now...... for those who dont know the 12 sec camaro is gone!!!! and for the homie who said he ran a 12.5 on LT's and a lid i call BS!!!!!!!!!
congrats to chris for gettin married....... i thought you were installing that rear along time ago?
that **** looks hella sick john A++++ here.
matt you should go automatic again and buy my tranny!!!!!!!
i went back old school, and just did a cam install and roller top end on my 70 elco!!!!
but i now have my grandmas trans am, since she passed away a couple weeks ago, but im not gonna do any modding to it besides some minor boltons.
and ima be havin a baby soon too.... which is pretty exciting.
im sorry i didnt make it to the track i wanted to go nut like i said been dealing with tons of stuff right now. i hella want to take my elco out there just to see what she runs.

and where the hell has everyone been on the street sceen? im out at the ranch almost every weekend and i dont see any familiar faces wtf?

whats up bro, its been too long. we miss you man. hope all is well-sorry to hear about your grandma but glad to hear about your baby on the way. i definitely want to check out that elco you have.

ive been laying low recently but am down to roll out if somethings crackin

how much you want for that tranny? lol pm me with a price bro. i might be interested in doing the swap and building a track car
Old 10-22-2008, 07:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well i usually try and go every sunday with my cousin. i was hoping to take the elco this weekend but im having a problem with it right now so i dont think its gonna happen. i have to pull one of the dam axles.

i have the reciept for the tranny and i paid 2600 alone for the rebuild.
the stall converter comes with it as well vigilante 3200. $1600.00 takes it home.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:25 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FadedSS
whats up bro, its been too long. we miss you man. hope all is well-sorry to hear about your grandma but glad to hear about your baby on the way. i definitely want to check out that elco you have.

ive been laying low recently but am down to roll out if somethings crackin

how much you want for that tranny? lol pm me with a price bro. i might be interested in doing the swap and building a track car

You should have kept the 35th LE Matt......
Old 10-23-2008, 12:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

well when you all meetin up next?
Old 10-23-2008, 10:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SS DNA
You should have kept the 35th LE Matt......
had to pay bills and lawyer fee's bro. + i got a house to show for it
Old 10-23-2008, 11:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ls1adamls1
well when you all meetin up next?
you tell me?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:09 AM
9 Second Club

faded did you come out to the grudge night on the 18th at sacto?????

I didn't even know they were doing anything on the 16th.... the 18th was the day to be there......

don't know if you were there... you post on norcal-ls1 right???? As NorcalMUSCLESS or something like that right????
Old 10-23-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OutlawZ
faded did you come out to the grudge night on the 18th at sacto?????

I didn't even know they were doing anything on the 16th.... the 18th was the day to be there......

don't know if you were there... you post on norcal-ls1 right???? As NorcalMUSCLESS or something like that right????
actually this thread is from august not october. unfortunately, i wasnt able to make it out last week.

i do post on norcal-ls1 but my username on there is also "FadedSS", not NorcalMuscle...

by the way, great run vs. the guy from fast gm's. i was able to watch that vid and you guys have some badass cars
Old 10-23-2008, 12:58 PM
9 Second Club

actually this thread is from august not october. unfortunately, i wasnt able to make it out last week.

i do post on norcal-ls1 but my username on there is also "FadedSS", not NorcalMuscle...

by the way, great run vs. the guy from fast gm's. i was able to watch that vid and you guys have some badass cars
Yeah i just looked at the dates again and figured it out... ooops...

Yeah the car from FastGM's is a beast.... During qualifying we had him covered by a tenth in the 1/8 mile cause he was shutting down at half track. On the last run he popped the head gasket and I couldn't keep the front down... We're going to race again soon so I can get my money back. That race was $1000 dollar pot....

thanks for the compliments....
Old 10-25-2008, 06:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

adam bout time bro.. outlaw sick *** car bro. norcalmuscle is one of our other members

Quick Reply: Grudgefest sacramento 8/16