Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

how we do things in cencal small vid inside

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008 | 09:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
That's pretty cool.

Not as impressive as doing it in a town that's actually inhabited by people, or where legal residents outnumber illegal residents, but nonetheless, looks like fun times.

While you're at it, pick a ******* strawberry.
Originally Posted by C5natie
Whats up with that **** man? That aint right.
Originally Posted by ls1mastermind
wow dude that was not cool most those illegals as you call them are from the l.a area so i can see if they want you to tell them that to there faces ,,,dude why do people have to hate we showed racing has no color,race,age barrer because we had northers and southerns and old white guys and every one got along just fine even every one was eating and drinking together so duide get over that hate **** plaese we dont need that **** on tech bro...
Originally Posted by hlaalu
haha honestly i was checking out the cars, not the dudes
there maybe this will refresh your memory on what we were talking about. idk why you came up with this comment
Old 08-07-2008 | 10:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by MaroonLS1
well there is a really big chubby dude in the background of the last picture that looks very handsome!
if youe talking about the big fat guy dat be me!
Old 08-07-2008 | 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
i think ppl took it the wrong way because in the pics/vid you see mostly mexicans...
LOL.

Seriously though, it could have been green ******* aliens racing floating pigs farting corn beefed hash and I would have thought the same thing seeing the background and knowing the area.

If I would have posted a pic of desert racing, white emaciated dudes with boil looking **** on their skin, double wide trailers in the background, someone would have said "it must be nice to race in meth country" and "grab some ether".

I wouldn't have pulled the race card... I would have agreed.
Old 08-07-2008 | 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hlaalu
i was going to say the same joke but bry beat me to it. its funny because the track is in the middle of two fields, how does no one get that? lol. If they were corn fields I would have said go pick me some corn for dinner, but I guess that would have been racest to all the farmer johns on ls1tech...
Thanks, I'm not alone.

BTW, if you would have said that about the corn fields you would have been killed by either cornhuskers or E-85 distributors.

I could see it now, Grown Men of the Corn running you over with their corn harvesters or hacking you with a sickle.

That's movie material right there.
Old 08-07-2008 | 10:34 PM
On The Tree

LOL.

Seriously though, it could have been green ******* aliens racing floating pigs farting corn beefed hash and I would have thought the same thing seeing the background and knowing the area.

If I would have posted a pic of desert racing, white emaciated dudes with boil looking **** on their skin, double wide trailers in the background, someone would have said "it must be nice to race in meth country" and "grab some ether".

what are you trying to say

j/k
Old 08-08-2008 | 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
what are you trying to say

j/k

Old 08-08-2008 | 08:47 PM
10 Second Club

LOL.

Sorry man. It just didnt sound like it was a joke. I wouldnt make white jokes either. I bet if it were some black guys in a field no one would ever say " go pick some cotton", especially if youre white. That would seriously offend some people. I thought maybe you knew the OP and was joking with him bcause its easy to see how some might not have seen the humor in it, especialy since you threw that "******* strawberry" in there.

Quick Reply: how we do things in cencal small vid inside