Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Time For The Next HUGE Irvine Spectrum Meet.

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Evaporate
6liter, thanks a lot man. I was telling my boy who didn't make the meet that despite my feelings about this situation, it was seeing people like you and others that I see from time to time, as well as the new faces and just acknowledging each other. Even more so than the cars! Whether this situation is true or not, it won't take away the fun from hanging out with other car folks from the boards.
Yeah, I wish I would have been less of a space cadet and more with it to hang and shoot the **** more.

I had about 8 hours sleep the whole week (but for good reason, first half was just long days of background second half was long days but as a recurring character on General Hospital Night Shift so I ain't complaining, just explaining) then a friend invited us to hang at a cabin near Big Bear.

Wanted to stay the weekend but had planned the Irvine meet. Kind of wish I would have stayed the weekend. It was cool at the cabin but we didn't get back to the valley untill almost 3am made me get to the meet late (about 11:30am) and was just too tired and spaced out to enjoy it...

Should have just picked one or the other, oh well.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Banned

Daniel where do you live again? You should come hang with us at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank on Friday nights... 9:30 until usually 1am or so...
Old 09-08-2008, 11:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita, and I did see the thread about the hangout in Burbank and was wanting to do that. I'll definitely try to hit those up. It might be a couple of weeks before I can though. That sounds like a rough weekend, I feel kinda burnt out with the Pico Rivera hangout, yesterday's meet, then driving out to Manhattan beach to watch sunday night fball.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Banned

^^We MIGHT (big might) go straight from Bob's to Doughnut Derelict's this Friday/Saturday. Maybe we'll see you at DD's?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

6liter, thanks a lot man. I was telling my boy who didn't make the meet that despite my feelings about this situation, it was seeing people like you and others that I see from time to time, as well as the new faces and just acknowledging each other. Even more so than the cars! Whether this situation is true or not, it won't take away the fun from hanging out with other car folks from the boards.

LS1BLKSS and WS6 Suicide Machine, I appreciate you guys getting back to me on this. It's hard for me to tell what to believe, but the whole situation is awkward being it was an "inside joke" and what I just watched on that video. Like 6Litereater, I laugh all the time a rude ****, even against me. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm the first to crack Black jokes on myself.

I am not trying to play the violin, I just feel like I was passively being called out. Disregard this if that was the case. And I admire, everyone's effort with their cars.

Daniel
no hard feeling Daniel! no one was trying to call you out im sure on this! you have a
C L E A N *** car by the way!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the reassurance, not knowing everyone closely and vice versa, being angry is not the way that I want to be known around here. If I didn't say it earlier, forgive me for calling people out, hopefully you guys will understand that I wasn't getting heated for the fun of it. I've learned the hard way not to sit on my hands when I feel something is wrong. I guess I made the wrong call this time. Although I'm a lurker on this board and don't have the greatest social skills (I hardly said a word at the table lol) this place is like home for me and I appreciate being in the same company as you all.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we are all family here man!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
we are all family here man!
Except the guys that didn't get invited to lunch...

JK!

x2, we're all family here dude. Don't worry - we'll break you sooner or later! I used to live in the RSM area and will be moving back soon. Better not talk **** on my car or I'll find you and beat your ***!! Who am I kidding. We're all just e-thugs - if you knew me in real life you'd know I don't do that. See ya at a meet somewhere down the road!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Staging Lane

Wow. Not quite what I'd expect from this group of guys. Let me make an *** of myself and assume this racist **** talking was passively directed at me. I got that vibe that some negative **** was going on at that moment, but decided to give you folks the benefit of doubt. **** that ****, let me know straight up. I can see if I was a stuck up dick, maybe. But on this level, I hope SoCal Muscle and Alex don't have **** to do with this one. I deal with high school behavior on the regular anyways so it won't be no thang.
Hey dude i was the guy with the baby on our table and trust me that message was not for you. It was just to kill time. We all know who the cool people are and you my friend looked like a very chill guy.sorry for the miss understanding
Old 09-09-2008, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow. Not quite what I'd expect from this group of guys. Let me make an *** of myself and assume this racist **** talking was passively directed at me. I got that vibe that some negative **** was going on at that moment, but decided to give you folks the benefit of doubt. **** that ****, let me know straight up. I can see if I was a stuck up dick, maybe. But on this level, I hope SoCal Muscle and Alex don't have **** to do with this one. I deal with high school behavior on the regular anyways so it won't be no thang.
Sup Daniel,

I had no clue of this... now that i read this, I do remember people laughing and holding a phone,but Like I said I had no idea what the hell was going on.
I hate racist people and dont appreciate racist jokes. Everyone knows that about me.I'm sure all this was in not intended to make anyone uncomfortable.At least i hope.

---Luis
Old 09-10-2008, 02:59 AM
Banned

Hey Daniel (and any one else in the area) we might do DD's Saturday morning after all, check it out...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...2#post10080302
Old 09-10-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Mark, I'll be there so long as work doesn't interfere

Luis, it's almost embarrassing that things got to this point on my end. As I mentioned earlier, it was the last thing that I would've expected from you guys and as proven, it wasn't even a thang. Keep up the good work with the badass rides as well as gathering folks up for these events. I know you invited me and plenty others over to D&B's from the start too

99BlownSS and ZexGX, trust me, I hated the feeling of getting my e-thug on too I couldn't believe I was becoming a sparky!

Alright fam, I feel the love, I feel stupid over this, no more craziness from me!! That's my word.

Quick Reply: Time For The Next HUGE Irvine Spectrum Meet.