Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

one more day and I get to drive my car

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 01:29 PM
zjt
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default one more day and I get to drive my car

okay, so I was home in alaska this summer (I go to school in flagstaff) and a friend sold my stock 95 z28 for me. I decided to get another car, so I sent the guy some money ($11 grand) and ya know what I get, a 98 formula m6 that puts down 434hp and 386tq on a h/c/i/e...

For the last 40 days, I've been frothing at the mouth every time I think about it. I'm going insane and I haven't even driven it yet, the only pics I've seen are grainy ones taken with a cellphone.

anyway, I just thought you all should know lol
Old 08-19-2008, 01:33 PM
11 Second Club

lol man that sucks, my bro kinda did the same coming home from iraq brought a ss had to go back to NC right after buying didn't get to drive it. I had it for 6weeks before He could come back, drove him crazy
Old 08-19-2008, 02:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by zjt
okay, so I was home in alaska this summer (I go to school in flagstaff) and a friend sold my stock 95 z28 for me. I decided to get another car, so I sent the guy some money ($11 grand) and ya know what I get, a 98 formula m6 that puts down 434hp and 386tq on a h/c/i/e...

For the last 40 days, I've been frothing at the mouth every time I think about it. I'm going insane and I haven't even driven it yet, the only pics I've seen are grainy ones taken with a cellphone.

anyway, I just thought you all should know lol
You're in for a treat compared to that 95 z28.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Staging Lane

Almost there man! Your very trusting in Peter, thats all I got to say. The exhaust sound is enough to put a big smile on your face (and tears on women and childrens), but when you mash it with the 4:10s you won't stop grinning for a week. Have fun, but be carefull and make sure your heading straight before you punch it. lol

Quick Reply: one more day and I get to drive my car