Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
how about we LINE THEM UP!!!!

try lining em up with the slow *** gto with the wire mod first
Old 08-27-2008, 10:56 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gangbang malloy
carne asada is good but its better when u home prep it by marinating it with lime garlic seasoning coronas and a few orange peels. we can have shrimp for grilling, hot links, prime beef burgers with all the works like some good aged cheddar chesse swiss or blue cheese 1/2 lb pattys not no frozen patties with whack *** american cheese lol. i can get all the good stuff at my job.:
You f**kin penny pincher STFU! Thats exactly what you said at one of our BBQ's and all you brung out was $10 cloth tables....

And Cisko can be the witness, cause he had to bring the cheese
Old 08-27-2008, 11:01 AM
Banned Village Idiot

^^^ Lol
Old 08-27-2008, 11:06 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
You f**kin penny pincher STFU! Thats exactly what you said at one of our BBQ's and all you brung out was $10 cloth tables....

leave it alone gino
look fwd not bckwrds. wasted energy.
its just gonna create unresolvable drama.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:08 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slowpoke310
leave it alone gino
look fwd not bckwrds. wasted energy.
its just gonna create unresolvable drama.
Lol nah I aint starting ****....its just funny to me...the way he talks....hes a comedian. All he does is make people laugh, well cause thats the **** comedians do
Old 08-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Launching!

man i brought what i was told to bring and i always bring something unlike you that went to 3 BBQ's and when was asked to bring something used a lame *** excuse when you showed up saying "ALL I GOT IS MY DEBIT CARD DAWG TSK TSK TSK TSK" lol couldnt even offer to go bring a 12pk or offer to pitch in and theres like 7-8 people that all noticed that lmao!!!!!!!!

and u always talked about peg leg like he was the worst one but people think your getting just as bad so if i were you i wouldnt talk. so u the penny pinching *** foo lol
Old 08-27-2008, 12:28 PM
TECH Regular

Ni**a you would be the one talking about peg legg, not me. Thats all you do though is talk ****....and as far as the other ****....taht **** wasnt even club related that was some last minute kick back that yall decided to throw and invite people...

Its funny though cause even Cisko, your man, was calling you cheap and ****.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:30 PM
TECH Regular

Talk about you make it rain...LOL
Old 08-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Launching!

Ni**a you would be the one talking about peg legg, not me. Thats all you do though is talk ****....and as far as the other ****....taht **** wasnt even club related that was some last minute kick back that yall decided to throw and invite people...

Its funny though cause even Cisko, your man, was calling you cheap and ****.

here we go

you trying to say you didnt talk about peg leg lol we all know you did.

and when you get invited to a kick back or bbq and everyone is told to bring something you bring something not just show up peg leg all the food and leave.

i even heard that they wanted to put a ATM machine in the backyard so u couldnt have any other excuses left to use lol

and yeah me and sisco go back and forth joking with each other, thats why when WE throw something we make sure to have like 20 6pks of woodchuck!!!!!!

we dont **** around when it comes time to get throw something.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:42 PM
TECH Regular

Lol ....and I would never use that fu**en excuse bit** I would always bring something.

and yeah you and Cisko do joke around, but whats stupid is how....when ever one of you guys is not around each other you talk **** about them. And not joking around.

Like the time when you told me that Cisko had gotten punk at LA Invasion by Travie319....and said "man Cisko is gonna end up getting us in fights" and worrying about little stupid **** like that...

Last edited by GinoLS1; 08-27-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:44 PM
10 Second Club

sisco - svtbait right?

who is peg leg?
Old 08-27-2008, 12:48 PM
10 Second Club

Like the time when you told me that Cisko had gotten punk at LA Invasion by Travie319....and said "man Cisko is gonna end up getting us in fights" and worrying about little stupid **** like that...
I was standing right there, they didnt even have any beef?
Old 08-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Launching!

Lol ....and I would never use that fu**en excuse bit** I would always bring something.

and yeah you and Cisko do joke around, but whats stupid is how....when ever one of you guys around around each other you talk **** about them. And not joking around.

wow i like how you do this to everyone not just me and emblish it alot!!!!!!

go ahead try to make **** up cuz thats what u do and thats what who you will always be. thats why alot of people dont like you except your peeps from ur car club.

ur dumb as hell, sounds like you dont have anything left to worry about other than westbound lmao!!!!

but this thread is called line em up so lets do it straight up no more jokes. we can do it right now for $500 bucks or u can have a couple weeks to get ur car ready hell i'll buy u a 150 shot to use when we run. whats up thats the official call out...
Old 08-27-2008, 12:53 PM
TECH Regular

Ozzy your washed up....ur the idiot that no one likes....and everyone loves me ni**a! Why you think I get bitches on me everytime we would go out....all you would do is make up excuses" like all she had a copete" lol....you fake *** baller, player and all that **** you claim to be. You aint S**t but a bi**h *** **** talker that would never be man enough to say anything to anyone in their face..... You a lame and everyone knows it. Your jokes is stupid and your a nut swinger....damn nuff said pimpin.....
Old 08-27-2008, 12:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
Yeah I wasnt there, but this F*g said he had gotten punked....
Old 08-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

Pinches Viejas
Old 08-27-2008, 01:03 PM
Launching!

Ozzy your washed up....ur the idiot that no one likes....and everyone loves me ni**a! Why you think I get bitches on me everytime we would go out....all you would do is make up excuses" like all she had a copete" lol....you fake *** baller, player and all that **** you claim to be. You aint S**t but a bi**h *** **** talker that would never be man enough to say anything to anyone in their face..... You a lame and everyone knows it. Your jokes is stupid and your a nut swinger....damn nuff said pimpin.....
washed up? thats your salvage *** title hand me down *** z28 with a lid. no one likes you just ask people (not the club cuz they wont say anything ) people that really know who u are will talk freely, why do u think u dont get invited to anything? plus my parts are worth than your car. as for bitches all u get is tons of fun ***** *** bitches that are pushing 2 bills lol!!!!

and everyone knows your the nut swinger but anyways

OFFICIAL CALL OUT ME AND YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS BRING AS MUCH CASH AS U WANT. HEAD UP AND LETS SEE WHATS UP. OR U GONNA BACK DOWN LIKE USUAL?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6

i know lol u guys actually came up to me asking me if i still had my manifold for sale right?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Staging Lane

Show Of Hands New Thread Who Hates Ozzy And Who Hates Gino Ls1 ?
Starting Now.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KORNZ28
Show Of Hands New Thread Who Hates Ozzy And Who Hates Gino Ls1 ?
Starting Now.
chichis