Old 08-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoWAczXMVY0
Old 08-28-2008, 04:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
i would continue to humiliate you on this board for the public to see but I am going to chose to leave your low-self esteem on the floor where it already is.
no real need to continue it and have you kill yourself.. some people actually want to see you run your car before you slice your wrists.

bring it boy
Old 08-28-2008, 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

i would continue to humiliate you on this board for the public to see but I am going to chose to leave your low-self esteem on the floor where it already is.
no real need to continue it and have you kill yourself.. some people actually want to see you run your car before you slice your wrists.

bring it boy
Your the one coming in here saying you are more "man" than I am in one finger, When in reality your not a "man", boy. If you want to feel like a man saying this behind your keyboard instead of in person like a man, then you just confirmed you are a boy. If I had low-self esteem wouldn't I be trying to prove my manly ness online like you have?
Old 08-28-2008, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

song is by los tigres del norte, its called le compre la muerte a mi hijo, in english, i bought my son death, basicaly hes saying he bought his teenage son a fixed up camaro, yes i said camaro listen to it and he says camaro several times throughout the song, take the time to listen to it lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqd4xy7fxuc
Old 08-29-2008, 12:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Your the one coming in here saying you are more "man" than I am in one finger, When in reality your not a "man", boy. If you want to feel like a man saying this behind your keyboard instead of in person like a man, then you just confirmed you are a boy. If I had low-self esteem wouldn't I be trying to prove my manly ness online like you have?
Oh please, that's the same lameass excuse people give once they've been shut the **** down.
"Oh im too much of a man to respond to that"
Weak! Atleast be man enough to say... "ahh you owned me" and then we're over it
Just having a little fun. Instead of trying that age old garbage atleast be MAN enough to say when you've been taken. That's it. Don't try to cop your way out of it. I have no problem going up to you and telling you I am more man than you are, just promise not to sit on me.
Originally Posted by themack56
song is by los tigres del norte, its called le compre la muerte a mi hijo, in english, i bought my son death, basicaly hes saying he bought his teenage son a fixed up camaro, yes i said camaro listen to it and he says camaro several times throughout the song, take the time to listen to it lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqd4xy7fxuc
i remember this song. i liiike it. that's the mexican comming out in me! I had a camaro, now a TA but i still pretend i have a camaro whenever i hear this song!
Old 08-29-2008, 03:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh please, that's the same lameass excuse people give once they've been shut the **** down.
"Oh im too much of a man to respond to that"
Weak! Atleast be man enough to say... "ahh you owned me" and then we're over it
I have no problem going up to you and telling you I am more man than you are, just promise not to sit on me.
Cesar, seriously, you weigh like 115lbs and are prettier then alot of chicks ive fucked. Just cause Ryan has a posse and guys with yellow vettes are bitches, doesnt mean you are tough **** as well. I would try to keep this fight standing, i mean online if I were you

didnt want to have to jump in, but if youre are going to say you "owned" someone i wanna see some ******* ownage, not cute little jokes with smilies. that is not ownage by western standards last time i checked

carry on, i think you can do better. refer to some of my posts for pointers if you'd like
Old 08-29-2008, 04:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its four pages long, and nobody has put up Phil Collins yet. WTF???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB775nB3YBI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9xY_...eature=related

I actually like all his stuff, as a solo artist and with Genesis.

Quick Reply: your favorite song...