Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

do girls like your car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 02:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chrger528
chicks love these cars!! i was stopped at a long stoplight about a week ago and a blue 2004 mustang GT pulled up next to me with a nice drop, saleen wheels,loud exhaust,cobra R hood and a SMOKIN blonde girlfriend in the passenger seat.she was lookin over at my car and she gives me a thumbs up and a smile.her boyfriend or whatever sees her giving the thumbs up and revs on me. all i did was smirk, look foward, and up to the light ,then back to him. she was still smiling when the light turned green and i pulled him 4 cars to the next stoplight. when we stopped both cars had the windows down. he wouldnt say anything ,or look over at me,in fact he looked the other direction. But SHE screams over to me "bad *** car!!!" we went our separate directions from there and yes i had both the adrenaline, and satisfaction going through my head that you could only get from a situation like that. kid was like 18 or so maybe. im not much older being 21, but in this occasion i can say,"maybe next time junior,NOT!!"

[IMG][/IMG]
How many times do I have to tell you all to stop trying to get back on topic!
Old 09-04-2008, 02:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Attached Thumbnails do girls like your car?-creepy-relationship-demotivational-poster-1-.jpg  

Quick Reply: do girls like your car?