Challenger not a challenge at all

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 05:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
lol...u mean my myspace ****...

i have a bigger one, not higher res...but some more pics as well

If thats not the perfect *** I dont know what is. that proves theres a God out there!!!! Only nature could create those....!.....
Old 09-05-2008, 05:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ummm bump...

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
lol...u mean my myspace ****...

i have a bigger one, not higher res...but some more pics as well

Old 09-05-2008, 05:26 PM
TECH Veteran

I would BUMP that all night, and days...even weekends and Good Fridays!! LOL!
Old 09-05-2008, 05:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chaman
If thats not the perfect *** I dont know what is. that proves theres a God out there!!!! Only nature could create those....!.....
Amen...i have never scene a monkey's *** that good...LOL
Old 09-05-2008, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And some other thing...I have pics of my wife but Im not like some ******** who spend their time postong pic of their wifes to brag about them....I dont think women are like horses or dogs to show them like pieces of meat or something..... Only losers do that.
Okay, I call BULLSHIT on the hot wife.

She's probably a dog, with the overbite of a horse, and she'd be lucky to be called a piece of meat.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry

She's probably a dog, with the overbite of a horse, and she'd be lucky to be called a piece of meat.
Dude...you are way out of line. Only an ******* could be so coward to take it down to that level.....guess thats the man you are. Having experiences with **** like you here tells you would probably try to edit the post. Too late for that now. Lets see how much of a big ******* daddy you are.

You are an ******* and this post will be reported. You can mess with me all you want but calling my wife a dog...really, youre a ******* bastard. I bet you wont even dare to say that in front of me...I would just make you regret it.

Last edited by chaman; 09-05-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Junior High Director

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry

And you just earned yourself a 2 week vacation! Congrats!
Old 09-06-2008, 09:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

And some other thing...I have pics of my wife but Im not like some ******** who spend their time postong pic of their wifes to brag about them....I dont think women are like horses or dogs to show them like pieces of meat or something..... Only losers do that.

so just to quote yourself, if you dont think that women should be shown like a piece of meat, then why are you making little 12 year old virgin comments about the girl's ***?!?!?!?!?

little bit of a Hypocrisy (or the state of being a hypocrite) is the act of preaching a certain belief or way of life, but not, in fact, holding these same virtues oneself. For example, an adult telling children not to smoke cigarettes, even though the adult smokes.

i left the example on there in case that word is to big for your vocabulary. I'm not gonna make fun of your wife(if you have one that is) but if you can't handle people talking **** on a web site......good luck in the real world. My 3 year old niece would make you cry. What would you do if he told you to your face? hurry up and call a moderator?

Don't talk **** if you can't handle others giving you **** or you'll never make it
Old 09-06-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by crossroads
[/B][/SIZE]

so just to quote yourself, if you dont think that women should be shown like a piece of meat, then why are you making little 12 year old virgin comments about the girl's ***?!?!?!?!?

little bit of a Hypocrisy (or the state of being a hypocrite) is the act of preaching a certain belief or way of life, but not, in fact, holding these same virtues oneself. For example, an adult telling children not to smoke cigarettes, even though the adult smokes.

i left the example on there in case that word is to big for your vocabulary. I'm not gonna make fun of your wife(if you have one that is) but if you can't handle people talking **** on a web site......good luck in the real world. My 3 year old niece would make you cry. What would you do if he told you to your face? hurry up and call a moderator?

Don't talk **** if you can't handle others giving you **** or you'll never make it
Maybe you need to get your facts straight. Im talking about posting pics OF YOU OWN WIFE like she was another accessory of your car.....its quite a difference than to comment about a women who decided to show her *** ALL BY HERSELF....

Im a man committed to my family and my children, dont ever think the contrary...but IM a man.....I like women and I believe almost every man make such comment in the setting of talking around and having a good time

There is a BIG difference between that and posting pics of your women like she were AN OBJECT.

You really talk a LOT of **** for having 14 stupid posts, I suggest you know your place around here and learn to behave like a MAN...not a real ******* like the one who got banned....

Enjoy your LS1TECH experience and try to make it last......
Old 09-06-2008, 11:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You really talk a LOT of **** for having 14 stupid posts, I suggest you know your place around here and learn to behave like a MAN...not a real ******* like the one who got banned....
.......that wasn't talking ****....that was stating the facts and thanks for noticing my 14 post....you had 14 when you were new too, dip ****....everyone starts the same.

we could go back and forth for days, i don't get along with every tampon on the web, and your suggestion= to me

your hardly any fun to bicker with
Old 09-06-2008, 12:09 PM
TECH Veteran

I see you got nothing to say to my argument but only keep babbling nonsense about the noob thing...anyways...

but remember....you....

Old 09-06-2008, 12:36 PM
TECH Regular

Attached Thumbnails Challenger not a challenge at all-fail-fatty.jpg  
Old 09-06-2008, 12:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Well that ***.....nevermind....LOL!!
Old 09-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Banned

Dude...you are way out of line. Only an ******* could be so coward to take it down to that level.....guess thats the man you are. Having experiences with **** like you here tells you would probably try to edit the post. Too late for that now. Lets see how much of a big ******* daddy you are.
You are an ******* and this post will be reported. You can mess with me all you want but calling my wife a dog...really, youre a ******* bastard. I bet you wont even dare to say that in front of me...I would just make you regret it.
***** please, all that was done was your words were rephrased and used against you in a funny attempt to get you to post a pic of your wife. Posting a pic of your wife shows you are proud of her, no one asked for a demeaning pic, get a ******* clue.

As for editing a post, I would never do that and have never done that, to avoid problems. I stand behind my words.

As for being a man or "big ******* daddy", I am, unlike you. I would not be a thin-skinned bitch who talks **** after reporting a post to get someone banned. Who's the **** now? And then continue to call me ******* after I'm banned?

The Chaman method: "Let me report this guy, because I'm too much of a **** bitch to take a joke, then I'll talk like a big man... see, I'm tough now."

And yes, I would say it to your face, even more so now that you have proven here you are a little bitch.

So go ahead and report this post again like the little **** you are, then hide behind a mod and talk ****. Because after all, YOU'RE A MAN!

Maybe you need to get your facts straight. Im talking about posting pics OF YOU OWN WIFE like she was another accessory of your car.....its quite a difference than to comment about a women who decided to show her *** ALL BY HERSELF....
Im a man committed to my family and my children, dont ever think the contrary...but IM a man.....I like women and I believe almost every man make such comment in the setting of talking around and having a good time
There is a BIG difference between that and posting pics of your women like she were AN OBJECT.
Enjoy your LS1TECH experience and try to make it last......
If you're committed to your family like you say you are, get off the computer and go play with your kids. Go bang your rotund wife.

Oh that's right, you're too busy trying to rough up a new member (which you failed miserably at) and report someone who offended your sensitive sensibilities. No, you're wrong, real men don't wear pink.

What I find most ironic in your exchange with crossroads is that you keep referring to him as a noob, yet he understands more about communicating on forums than you do. Further proving that post counts do not reflect intellect, you have a raging vagina, and you fail as a dad/husband.

But you do have a nice ride, so don't jump off a bridge just yet. Do come back when you grow a pair.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:23 PM
TECH Regular

^^^^^^^^^^
Old 09-06-2008, 03:44 PM
TECH Veteran

^^^^Frustrated much????? Its easy, grow up thats all.

Me, owned?? I LOL at that...!! I was not banned so guess who got owned.

BTW...anyone who who gets out of line with another member deserves to get banned...stay in line or go, quite simple.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Frustration is a funny state of mind.....

I want to help. please print this and follow instructions....
Old 09-06-2008, 05:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Chaman=Chawoman
***** please, all that was done was your words were rephrased and used against you in a funny attempt to get you to post a pic of your wife. Posting a pic of your wife shows you are proud of her, no one asked for a demeaning pic, get a ******* clue.

As for editing a post, I would never do that and have never done that, to avoid problems. I stand behind my words.

As for being a man or "big ******* daddy", I am, unlike you. I would not be a thin-skinned bitch who talks **** after reporting a post to get someone banned. Who's the **** now? And then continue to call me ******* after I'm banned?

The Chaman method: "Let me report this guy, because I'm too much of a **** bitch to take a joke, then I'll talk like a big man... see, I'm tough now."

And yes, I would say it to your face, even more so now that you have proven here you are a little bitch.

So go ahead and report this post again like the little **** you are, then hide behind a mod and talk ****. Because after all, YOU'RE A MAN!

If you're committed to your family like you say you are, get off the computer and go play with your kids. Go bang your rotund wife.

Oh that's right, you're too busy trying to rough up a new member (which you failed miserably at) and report someone who offended your sensitive sensibilities. No, you're wrong, real men don't wear pink.

What I find most ironic in your exchange with crossroads is that you keep referring to him as a noob, yet he understands more about communicating on forums than you do. Further proving that post counts do not reflect intellect, you have a raging vagina, and you fail as a dad/husband.

But you do have a nice ride, so don't jump off a bridge just yet. Do come back when you grow a pair.
that was a good read....

chaman... i don't know how often your in here... but honestly, you shouldn't have taken offense to what Bry said... if you've been in the western section long enough you know to "NEVER" take him seriously... And I ABSOLUTELY believe 100% that he said that just to egg you on to get you to post some pics... harmless...

you could have said some smart remark back at him and called it a day... but I believe tattling on him is a little too far... it reminds me of elementary school...
Old 09-06-2008, 06:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Chawoman haha...Bry is THE ****...women are objects dude....
Old 09-06-2008, 08:44 PM
TECH Regular

LOL at Bry!!!C'mon man!!!You know when you get too funny the mods have to ban you. I'm still laughing BTW.hahahaha

Quick Reply: Challenger not a challenge at all