Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

but your not getting it ... i don't rev or spin my tires
Old 09-09-2008, 03:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
but your not getting it ... i don't rev or spin my tires
well then why didnt you say "no, youre wrong, i dont do that" and that wouldve been it. You cant blame me for thinking you did with that post i quoted, and your failure to deny it. ****, i have no beef with you
Old 09-09-2008, 03:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

take it easy fellas...u guys sound like that titan and cruissin ***
Old 09-09-2008, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

I dont care who is pissed, that was one of the best entrances ever and has re-kindeled the fire to get my car done. There is always going to be someone doing burnouts everywhere. Laws only get passed if they are voted to get passed, why don't you guys go out and be some "thinkers" when it comes time to vote this year and you wont have anything to worry about.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by trans am you lose
I dont care who is pissed, that was one of the best entrances ever and has re-kindeled the fire to get my car done. There is always going to be someone doing burnouts everywhere. Laws only get passed if they are voted to get passed, why don't you guys go out and be some "thinkers" when it comes time to vote this year and you wont have anything to worry about.
Hey i like how this guy thinks!!!!! I was there and got pulled over. wow big fn deal. I think we should have a poll of the people that where there and like the entrance and the ones that didnt. that way our people decide
Old 09-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99BlownSS
Hey i like how this guy thinks!!!!! I was there and got pulled over. wow big fn deal. I think we should have a poll of the people that where there and like the entrance and the ones that didnt. that way our people decide
i agree with you boss. i was there and that entrance was the ****. i did kind of rev my car but i am running stock headers, y-pipe and slp loudmouth so i doubt anyone heard me. compared to everyone else who reved, my car sounded like a little cat!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
well then why didnt you say "no, youre wrong, i dont do that" and that wouldve been it. You cant blame me for thinking you did with that post i quoted, and your failure to deny it. ****, i have no beef with you
Dude, who took a **** in your cereal this mornin? If you don't like to come to meets cuz all you ever are is scared at the first sign of red and blue lights, than don't come. I've gone to hundreds of meets for years, and I've never had a cop send me to a ref, LoL! No one is gonna miss you, or this great display of a shitty attitude you have if you don't come out.

Cumrag was happy that our guys brought 10 plus cars and about another 5 cars that are friends of ours. How many did you bring???? If you don't like revving, that's on you. But don't try and and paste an image on us for revving at a fukin cobra meet. I've seen meets get rolled for guys just simply parking. Maybe it's you that needs to grow a thicker skin instead of trying to jump on the first thread that rubs your hair against the grain.

Get a life bro, or maybe you need to just take a power nap??
Old 09-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Teching In

damn if you dont like to have fun with ur car then there something wrong with u and it was a mustang meet. what we post to do come in quiet or what? if i wonted to do that i would got a hybrid
Old 09-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Staging Lane

I think i might turn my supercharged camaro into a hybrid!!!!!

J.K. LOL
Old 09-10-2008, 01:25 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT Chevyboy
Dude, who took a **** in your cereal this mornin? If you don't like to come to meets cuz all you ever are is scared at the first sign of red and blue lights, than don't come. I've gone to hundreds of meets for years, and I've never had a cop send me to a ref, LoL! No one is gonna miss you, or this great display of a shitty attitude you have if you don't come out.

Cumrag was happy that our guys brought 10 plus cars and about another 5 cars that are friends of ours. How many did you bring???? If you don't like revving, that's on you. But don't try and and paste an image on us for revving at a fukin cobra meet. I've seen meets get rolled for guys just simply parking. Maybe it's you that needs to grow a thicker skin instead of trying to jump on the first thread that rubs your hair against the grain.

Get a life bro, or maybe you need to just take a power nap??
ok, i get it.

you like to go around in your pos car and cause scenes, cause you think that makes you look badass, and its SO cool to bust up a mustang meet, youre the one who needs to get a life man. and you think it's some kind of a badge of honor to get pulled over. cool!

i think you make all f-body owners look like idiots doing stuff like that. i dont like to get pulled over, or have any contact with the police WHATSOEVER. I guess that makes me a ***** in your eyes, oh well! like i care what you think

i agree to disagree, and trust me, i wont be anywhere near your guys' meets. Youre the type of person who makes me ashamed to even say i have a camaro. but hey, more power to ya, respresent what u believe in! good luck with the cops. anyone with a brain and maturity realizes how immature you sound and mustve looked at the meet. the only ones impressed by your actions are immature idiots with NOTHING else going on for them. but hey, just my opinion! no hard feelings
Old 09-10-2008, 01:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CHEVYBOYZ_86IROCZ28
damn if you dont like to have fun with ur car then there something wrong with u and it was a mustang meet. what we post to do come in quiet or what? if i wonted to do that i would got a hybrid
Im all for having fun man, even street racing and whatnot, but for godsakes, we all know how easy it is to get police attention at a meet, and i would be DAMN pissed if i got rolled bc someone thought it would be cool to "show the mustang guys whats up"

hell, even doing what you did was fine, ***** gonna happen, but at least be smart enough to admit that it was immature, and the moment got the best of you
Old 09-10-2008, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

I just hope all this doesn't cause these guys to do the same to our meets..
Old 09-10-2008, 01:34 PM
10 Second Club

im done in this thread though, you guys can call me stupid, *****, shitty attitude, whatever you want. doesnt matter. wasnt trying to start **** in the first place
Old 09-10-2008, 01:35 PM
TECH Regular

^^ That would be fucked up if that happens
Old 09-10-2008, 01:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
^^ That would be fucked up if that happens
Yea well our guys did it to them so it would only be fair. I just hope all of you aren't surprised when it does happen.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:44 PM
TECH Regular

I didn't attend the Pico Rivera meet, but I overheard that it only lasted for about 10 minutes or so before the cops showed, because of some people that were spinning the tires and revving their motors, but no one ever said it was the Generalz. If it would of been vice versa, we all would of been pissed.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
I didn't attend the Pico Rivera meet, but I overheard that it only lasted for about 10 minutes or so before the cops showed, because of some people that were spinning the tires and revving their motors, but no one ever said it was the Generalz. If it would of been vice versa, we all would of been pissed.
Yea I wasn't there either. It really doesn't matter who did it specifically, I'm sure they don't know who is in which club or even care for that matter. We are all looked at as one community so they can do it whenever they want and call it fair..
Old 09-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Originally Posted by MSS91Z28
I just hope all this doesn't cause these guys to do the same to our meets..
they won't... they were only like 10 mustangs out there... **** lasted only 10 secs, they didn't know what hit them
im done in this thread though, you guys can call me stupid, *****, shitty attitude, whatever you want. doesnt matter. wasnt trying to start **** in the first place
if you didn't want to start **** you should've just kept your month shut... in this case cross your fingers don't type and click out of the thread! your that stereotype person that sees one thing and thinks thats all we do! and thats not true
Old 09-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Teching In

ok, i get it.

you like to go around in your pos car and cause scenes, cause you think that makes you look badass, and its SO cool to bust up a mustang meet, youre the one who needs to get a life man. and you think it's some kind of a badge of honor to get pulled over. cool!

i think you make all f-body owners look like idiots doing stuff like that. i dont like to get pulled over, or have any contact with the police WHATSOEVER. I guess that makes me a ***** in your eyes, oh well! like i care what you think

i agree to disagree, and trust me, i wont be anywhere near your guys' meets. Youre the type of person who makes me ashamed to even say i have a camaro. but hey, more power to ya, respresent what u believe in! good luck with the cops. anyone with a brain and maturity realizes how immature you sound and mustve looked at the meet. the only ones impressed by your actions are immature idiots with NOTHING else going on for them. but hey, just my opinion! no hard feelings

Hey I don't have any hard feelings on the matter. But lemme get this straight. You're gona tell me that you're cool with street racing, but not revving your motor at a bunch of cobra's?? And you're gonna tell me that there's more risk involved in revving a motor at a "cobra crash party??" Than your words are definately contradictive.

I don't yell at street racers for attracting cop attention to me when I'm racing or spectating. Why would you yell at us for revving our motors at a cobra meet. And did I not earlier mention that there was a fukin sherriff station 5 mins away from the meet?? Anyone that read the tech thread b4 arriving would have known that. It was an "arrive at your own risk" type of event. That place would have gotten rolled regardless.

And I'm not trying to hide anything, nor am I ashamed of it. I revved my motor, and I'm not embarrassed about it. And if the terminators want to come to our next meet and rev, I'd love to see that. I just hope they bring more than 10 cars, cuz otherwise they'll have their work cut out for them.

I got no problem with you man, but don't yell at my guys for having alittle fun. We've contributed to the GM community a ton, from charitys to events, to cruises and bbq's. I just don't like when someone tries to paste an image on someone else, when they don't really know the whole story.

So lets leave it at that. No harm no foul and no regrets.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:41 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 99BlownSS
I think i might turn my supercharged camaro into a hybrid!!!!!

J.K. LOL
supercharged hybrids... hmmm

sounds like a fun meet you all had

Quick Reply: Everyone in Pico Rivera last night