Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Special thanks to Cj-heighter

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008 | 08:45 PM
11 Second Club

im sure cj's nuts are sore from all you guys swinging off of them, no really, anyone need a kleenex? that jizz all over your guy's chins looks cute.
Old 09-08-2008 | 10:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jsteele90
ashame that hes leaving. thats pretty much the only guy i trust to work on my car.
CJ was the only person I would allow to touch my car, the dudes an FBody guru.
Old 09-09-2008 | 04:03 AM
Teching In

Woo. Yeah man that was fun working on your car with Cj (Its me Chris btw,lol). I cannot believe after pulling that sucker out it was a freaking pin holding it.Oh well the seal on the slave was gone anyhow. Next time I am going to smooth out your tranny's dowel pins.Haha. Those did not make the removal any easier. Was fun man, beautiful ride btw. We just finished up his tonight and went for a short drive. Long story short...he needs to clean his seat, camarojunky74 I think I will take up your offer for the Kleenex. As well...yes, CJ does indeed know his stuff.
Old 09-09-2008 | 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

thanks chris..
Old 09-09-2008 | 11:40 AM
Launching!

Thank you Luis, for the props. I am glad that we got it going for the the Spectrum. Chris, thanks for the help with Luis car and also the last few days with mine. Shawn, glad that you got your car sold. Sorry to see it go though. Joe, I cant wait to see your car on the bottle and with a FAST intake. Wes, Im glad that you got your car all done up and fixed. Dont let any more of your friends drive it!!! J/K.

I am going to be leaving for Washington State here really soon. I am trying to get moved this week. I plan on being back for a few days to say good bye and drive my car back up late this month. I will try and plan some get together on the 26th and or the 27th of this month.

Thanks again for all your posts, it was great getting to know all you guys.
Old 09-09-2008 | 11:45 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by haighter
Thank you Luis, for the props. I am glad that we got it going for the the Spectrum. Chris, thanks for the help with Luis car and also the last few days with mine. Shawn, glad that you got your car sold. Sorry to see it go though. Joe, I cant wait to see your car on the bottle and with a FAST intake. Wes, Im glad that you got your car all done up and fixed. Dont let any more of your friends drive it!!! J/K.

I am going to be leaving for Washington State here really soon. I am trying to get moved this week. I plan on being back for a few days to say good bye and drive my car back up late this month. I will try and plan some get together on the 26th and or the 27th of this month.

when am i tuning your car?
Old 09-09-2008 | 11:48 AM
Banned Village Idiot

awwwww why you gonna go and leave us???
Old 09-09-2008 | 01:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
bet he is just tired of the So Cal drama... ha ha.
Old 09-09-2008 | 08:05 PM
On The Tree

Shawn, glad that you got your car sold. Sorry to see it go though.

I am going to be leaving for Washington State here really soon. I am trying to get moved this week.
I was sorry to see it go too, driving is boring as **** now. You're going up to WA? Whats the deal? Buying a house?
Old 09-10-2008 | 11:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
Yes, I dont want to go but have to.

Originally Posted by sketterman
I was sorry to see it go too, driving is boring as **** now. You're going up to WA? Whats the deal? Buying a house?
No, I wish. I have a job waiting for me up there. Things are starting to get a little hard around this area. I have fam up there that I havent seen for about 6+ years because of the Marine Corps.
Old 09-10-2008 | 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

nooooooh... who's going to do my cam and nitrous install?
Old 09-10-2008 | 08:02 PM
11 Second Club

get it done b4 he leaves.

Quick Reply: Special thanks to Cj-heighter