NA numbers, no bottle
Old 09-10-2008, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice numbers
Old 09-10-2008, 02:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

What heads? Did CJ use that Super Victor intake/100MM Rev Extreme TB?

Nice numbers!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:33 AM
Teching In

bout time you got that thing going. mine wont be up until next year at least. it is time for more cubes for me.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:24 AM
Teching In

Was fun watching that run on the dyno today. Ryne did a fantastic job. I did not bring a camera to video today, I had thought CJ was bringing it,yet I was wrong. As well tonight CJ after having his car done had an incident. He was at no fault in fact the car was parked. From my understanding from the girl who was on his phone with me, someone decided to release his ebrake while parked on a hill (Not himself nor her), rolling into a car behind it. I am not sure of the details because Natalie does not seem to know how to explain certain details very well,heh. I hope it is not as bad as it sounds. From what CJ had said, it is a broken tail light,dented quarter and hatch. I will not attempt to explain his setup for I do not know it to a "T", so I shall let him. All in all was much fun working on this car,riding and hearing this beast at first hardly hold an idle to ripping down the road fresh off the dyno. Great work Ryne on the tuning, and CJ for his notorious attention to detail.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Yeah, single plane manifold = no air flow lop off at above 6k rpm.
Are those numbers with using his nitrous plate or not?
Either way its a beast, I saw the short block before he put it in, it was a thing of beauty.
Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
Nice #'s...Even nicer if they were done N/A...
Originally Posted by Soul TKR
is this with Naaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzzz?!?!?!?!
those are n/a numbers for sure..he doesnt have his nitrous installed yet..and hes shooting for over 7 on the bottle

Originally Posted by Omega47
Was fun watching that run on the dyno today. Ryne did a fantastic job. I did not bring a camera to video today, I had thought CJ was bringing it,yet I was wrong. As well tonight CJ after having his car done had an incident. He was at no fault in fact the car was parked. From my understanding from the girl who was on his phone with me, someone decided to release his ebrake while parked on a hill (Not himself nor her), rolling into a car behind it. I am not sure of the details because Natalie does not seem to know how to explain certain details very well,heh. I hope it is not as bad as it sounds. From what CJ had said, it is a broken tail light,dented quarter and hatch. I will not attempt to explain his setup for I do not know it to a "T", so I shall let him. All in all was much fun working on this car,riding and hearing this beast at first hardly hold an idle to ripping down the road fresh off the dyno. Great work Ryne on the tuning, and CJ for his notorious attention to detail.

o man..it seems every time sumthing good happens to the poor kid he gets screwed in another..he cant seem to win ill have to give him a call today n c what happend
Old 09-10-2008, 09:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

atleast he gets a new paint job.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
atleast he gets a new paint job.
Yea. Admit it. You're jealous of his current paint-job.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Launching!

Here is what my set up is.
6.0 Iron Block, 4 in Dragon slayer crank, Callies Billet mains, ARP main studs, Hower Rods with H11 Bolts, Tool steel wrist pins, Wiesco Nitrous pistons with ceramic coating, 1/2 ARP main studs, ARP everything, ATI Super Dam 10% underdrive, Morel lifters, Melling oil Pump, 254/260 113+2 .6 something lift, FAST 4150 Style 4 Barrel Throttle Bod, Super Victor, NX Nitrous Plate (not spraying yet), rings are file fit for a 300 shot, Edelbrock 245 heads from West Coast with inkenal exhaust valves and Extream springs, ARH 1 7/8 to 2 inch prim. to 3.5 in collectors with a flowmaster dual 3.5 inlet and 4 outlet, 4 inch over the axle to a Magnaflow, built t-56, 3.5 inch drive shaft, 12 bolt w/ 4.10's and 33 spline axles and true track, Tubular K and lower control arms, BRM extream rear sway and TQ arm, 6 pt wolfe cage welded and I also have a Meth system from Cooling Mist that I have to install but havent because I dont have a air lid yet for it.

Here are some pics of the set up.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by haighter
Here is what my set up is.
6.0 Iron Block, 4 in Dragon slayer crank, Callies Billet mains, ARP main studs, Hower Rods with H11 Bolts, Tool steel wrist pins, Wiesco Nitrous pistons with ceramic coating, 1/2 ARP main studs, ARP everything, ATI Super Dam 10% underdrive, Morel lifters, Melling oil Pump, 254/260 113+2 .6 something lift, FAST 4150 Style 4 Barrel Throttle Bod, Super Victor, NX Nitrous Plate (not spraying yet), rings are file fit for a 300 shot, Edelbrock 245 heads from West Coast with inkenal exhaust valves and Extream springs, ARH 1 7/8 to 2 inch prim. to 3.5 in collectors with a flowmaster dual 3.5 inlet and 4 outlet, 4 inch over the axle to a Magnaflow, built t-56, 3.5 inch drive shaft, 12 bolt w/ 4.10's and 33 spline axles and true track, Tubular K and lower control arms, BRM extream rear sway and TQ arm, 6 pt wolfe cage welded and I also have a Meth system from Cooling Mist that I have to install but havent because I dont have a air lid yet for it.

Here are some pics of the set up.

Dang, you just stated your new sig, I'm jealous.
Pics aren't working, at least not for me.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Launching!

Yes the car did get hit last night. I parked the car at a friends house and his neighbor pulled the ebrake off of my car and let it roll down the hill to get it out of his way but didnt think that it was going to roll that far and it slamed into his Dodge Durango!! I was so pissed!! I cant even explain it. Anyways I called my insurance and they said that it was his fault (duh) but since he wasnt in the car it will not go onto his car insurance but his home owners insurance. Anyways here are the pics, and yes I know it needs a bath.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yes the car did get hit last night. I parked the car at a friends house and his neighbor pulled the ebrake off of my car and let it roll down the hill to get it out of his way but didnt think that it was going to roll that far and it slamed into his Dodge Durango!! I was so pissed!! I cant even explain it. Anyways I called my insurance and they said that it was his fault (duh) but since he wasnt in the car it will not go onto his car insurance but his home owners insurance. Anyways here are the pics, and yes I know it needs a bath.

That sucks dude!
I guess its just me cause I still can't see anything.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:16 AM
TECH Resident

^^^ ouch.... and wth was that guy thinking of, "moving" your car by just pulling off you e-brake...
Old 09-10-2008, 11:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by whatsgrip?
^^^ ouch.... and wth was that guy thinking of, "moving" your car by just pulling off you e-brake...
I know, and why the hell wasn't he in the car while it was rolling to stop it. WTF?!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by whatsgrip?
The Dude was like in his 70's and stuff. He did that to my car then drove up his drive way and went to bed... I called the cops and they showed up like an hour later and tried to get him out of bed. The CHP was totaly cool about the stuff. The guy tried to tell me it was my fault that stuff happend to my car. I was like what?! He said that if my car wasnt there then none of this would of happend. I was like ya, but I was standing 50+ feet from my car at a friends house and he didnt honk or yell or anything. Just yanked the e brake off and let her roll!!!! When the Cops where there he said that he wanted to deal with it tomorrow. I didnt want to and wanted to deal with it right then and there. He told me it would be best because I would have to pay for it. I because it was my car that was there. He said that it would be best if I just went my own way and didnt do anything about it unless I want to pay for the damage that was done to his Dodge also. I about hit the roof!!! The cops tried to tell him that it was his fault and that he would have to pay for it because he is the one that let the car go. Never the less, I was planning on leaving and now I dont know what I am going to do. Or how long this is going to take.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Was your friend drunk off his ***, or is he "special"?

Nice car by the way
Sick Numbers, and can't wait to see what the spray puts out.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:36 AM
TECH Resident

The Dude was like in his 70's and stuff. He did that to my car then drove up his drive way and went to bed... I called the cops and they showed up like an hour later and tried to get him out of bed. The CHP was totaly cool about the stuff. The guy tried to tell me it was my fault that stuff happend to my car. I was like what?! He said that if my car wasnt there then none of this would of happend. I was like ya, but I was standing 50+ feet from my car at a friends house and he didnt honk or yell or anything. Just yanked the e brake off and let her roll!!!! When the Cops where there he said that he wanted to deal with it tomorrow. I didnt want to and wanted to deal with it right then and there. He told me it would be best because I would have to pay for it. I because it was my car that was there. He said that it would be best if I just went my own way and didnt do anything about it unless I want to pay for the damage that was done to his Dodge also. I about hit the roof!!! The cops tried to tell him that it was his fault and that he would have to pay for it because he is the one that let the car go. Never the less, I was planning on leaving and now I dont know what I am going to do. Or how long this is going to take.

good thing you have patience cuz if a man messed my car up like that and decided to just forget about it and go to sleep and still have the ***** to blame me for the damages, i would know what id do
Old 09-10-2008, 11:37 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry to hear that bro, real shitty to hear, but look on the bright side your car hauls ***
Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Launching!

Also the CHP recognized me from when his buddy pulled me over about a month before and gave me a ticket for window tint and no front LP. He was a car nut and wanted to know everything about it. He used to race a Grand National that was in the high tens. So I showed him my set up and stuff. He was really really stoked! He was like you have to get on it so we can hear it, well they fallowed me out and when I was on the main road I stood on it a bit. Then stoped at the stop sign and they were really impressed. They were way chill, Like Super Bad chill. Natalie was with me the whole time and could not stop from trip'n out.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Banned Village Idiot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that really sux *****!! it doesn't look that bad... maybe just a light??

Quick Reply: CJ's numbers