Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

svtperformance vs LS1tech meets

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueFish
Angel,

Did you get the race tune? Hopefully next week we can get something going with you me and Brian. Get a 3 way race going.
damn..roll or dig ?
Old 10-05-2008, 02:26 AM
Teching In

Well do the roll since I am still on the run craps.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Launching!

Well do the roll since I am still on the run craps.

oh yea i fergot...my lug pattern wont fit ur vette will it?
Old 10-05-2008, 02:31 AM
Teching In

Its gona be fun a Wipple Cobra, a 2.6KB Cobra and my Vett. That is gona be some fun run there. Hopefully tomorrow I will take care of my clutch issue and will be able to run hard and not worry about the clutch pedal getting stock.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:35 AM
Teching In

It will fit but since I do not have much run time on DR's on this car I do not want to do that but thank you for the offer. I don’t know too many people that offer there car parts to people that they only met ones. Thank you very much!
Old 10-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Teching In

but yah there a high chance of rain for tonight so i just chilled, hopefully next week will be better...
Old 10-05-2008, 02:39 AM
Launching!

It will fit but since I do not have much run time on DR's on this car I do not want to do that but thank you for the offer. I don’t know too many people that offer there car parts to people that they only met ones. Thank you very much!
LOL...no worries man, i just wanna see a GM come in 1st....

no offense angel...!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Launching!

last week at this time we were racin....bummer ****** rain
Old 10-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01black
LOL...no worries man, i just wanna see a GM come in 1st....

no offense angel...!!!
its all good, Mike is a cool cat...but yah so Brian is coming out this time huh...a 3 way should be sick!1 deffinatley need vids of this!
Old 10-05-2008, 02:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01black
last week at this time we were racin....bummer ****** rain
no **** right...damn i got so fadded earlier i passed out at like 9 and woke back up 30min ago.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Give me some names of people on SVTP that are gonna be there.

Lots of **** talkers when I got banned and I plan on running down everyone there one by mother ******* one.

We will own your parking lot.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jermzz
Give me some names of people on SVTP that are gonna be there.

Lots of **** talkers when I got banned and I plan on running down everyone there one by mother ******* one.

We will own your parking lot.
i wonder why you got banned, go ahead and roll through to one of our meets and try to run me down i dare you....I take that as a threat to myself and my friends that show up ******....Think im playing? Go ahead and try me mother ******....Just woke up and got me in a bad ******* mood *******
Old 10-05-2008, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 04cobra13
i wonder why you got banned, go ahead and roll through to one of our meets and try to run me down i dare you....I take that as a threat to myself and my friends that show up ******....Think im playing? Go ahead and try me mother ******....Just woke up and got me in a bad ******* mood *******
You are a ******* moron and I hope someone slaps the **** out of you.

I dont wanna fight anyone you stupid dolt, keep acting all hard behind your keyboard. If I did it wouldn't be announced, i'd just show up with a baseball bat.

I am, however; gonna show up with my "catfish" and crack the *** on any cobra in my way. I wanna know the names so I know who to go after with the big mouths.

fight... lol. idiot....
Old 10-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Teching In

You are a ******* moron and I hope someone slaps the **** out of you.

I dont wanna fight anyone you stupid dolt, keep acting all hard behind your keyboard. If I did it wouldn't be announced, i'd just show up with a baseball bat.

I am, however; gonna show up with my "catfish" and crack the *** on any cobra in my way. I wanna know the names so I know who to go after with the big mouths.

fight... lol. idiot....
ok well dont come off like that, all the guys that show up, ls1tech or svtperformance are all welcome and the guys that have shown up are all cool guys. I just like to see badass Fords and badass Chevys, either or are i like em all...So if you wanna join us your more than welcome, but if your objective is to try to come start **** with the"svtperformance" members than just dont show up. We are all car enthusiast and respect what we all drive, Chevy or Ford...
Old 10-05-2008, 12:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 04cobra13
ok well dont come off like that, all the guys that show up, ls1tech or svtperformance are all welcome and the guys that have shown up are all cool guys. I just like to see badass Fords and badass Chevys, either or are i like em all...So if you wanna join us your more than welcome, but if your objective is to try to come start **** with the"svtperformance" members than just dont show up. We are all car enthusiast and respect what we all drive, Chevy or Ford...
Riiiiight.

thats why ls1tech members get ridiculed there. Nice pictures of cat fish transformed into fbodies, call BS on our races we post up, etc etc.

yet if any fbody owner starts talking **** back they get banned.

meanwhile, there's cobra owners here talking **** in our race forums and we just sit back and laugh. People rarely get banned in the race sections here, cause people know where there's racing there's **** talking.

Tell me now who the real car enthusiasts are? Cause I don't believe they're over there.

You coming on here trying to talk for all svtp members is false representation. Come here and represent yourself and people all you want, but... "We are all car enthusiast and respect what we all drive, Chevy or Ford..." is a completely bullshit statement.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Riiiiight.

thats why ls1tech members get ridiculed there. Nice pictures of cat fish transformed into fbodies, call BS on our races we post up, etc etc.

yet if any fbody owner starts talking **** back they get banned.

meanwhile, there's cobra owners here talking **** in our race forums and we just sit back and laugh. People rarely get banned in the race sections here, cause people know where there's racing there's **** talking.

Tell me now who the real car enthusiasts are? Cause I don't believe they're over there.

You coming on here trying to talk for all svtp members is false representation. Come here and represent yourself and people all you want, but... "We are all car enthusiast and respect what we all drive, Chevy or Ford..." is a completely bullshit statement.
Well thats how i feel, Ford or Chevy,I like them all, and the guys that show up, Ford guys or Chevy guys are cool and we all like eachothers rides...I know there are some douche bags on svtp, but you will find them on any forum...but i cant change the way you feel...either way your more than welcome to roll through as are the rest of you guys, id like to see some more badass lsx cars fellas!
Old 10-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Teching In

Man what happened here. What is all this hostility for there are fast GM cars and there are fast Fords and we all know that there are tones of **** talkers in all community. Let’s all keep it cool and instead of unnecessary words let’s meet up and have fun. A hobby is for having fun not making enemies.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Teching In

By the way I think I'm going to miss the next few meets since I screwed my car up by trying to install remote clutch bleeding crap I got. So I am going to take this opportunity and get a new clutch and do the cam. So the next time someone accuses me of having an aftermarket cam in the car they will be right...
Old 10-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Teching In

By the way I think I'm going to miss the next few meets since I screwed my car up by trying to install remote clutch bleeding crap I got. So I am going to take this opportunity and get a new clutch and do the cam. So the next time someone accuses me of having an aftermarket cam in the car they will be right...
no ****!! Right on Karn, damn that thing is really gunna be un beatable now...
Old 10-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Karn give me a call if you need help doing it

Quick Reply: svtperformance vs LS1tech meets