Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

svtperformance vs LS1tech meets

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, This got really ugly. Sucks about the rain guys. We meeting up on Valentines? Lol... We only care for each other hahahah.. and Our cars.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
ur one of the reasons im starting to hate street racing again...***** ***** like urself talkin BIG **** and then NUTHIN ever happens...its not u personally its just what u represent and the kind of poo ur flingin round here....and no i dont wanna fight u or race you...
Come one mike get ghetto on his ***, Lets jump his *** FTT style lol.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Guys this did go a little too far. I think a race between the two of you would be something to see but if you guys go at it this way there is not going to be a race of cars(since it has turned in to race of words and now insults). Ryan the day BadLS1 met you in person he was talking of you and I (your C6Z06 and my bolt on C6 LS3) racing not his Camaro. Also all the guys are on this forum who were there when we raced so they know exactly what happened and if something is not correct please correct me. When we went to the gas station after the racing and we talked you were happy with the way your car performed with just a CAI and we did agree that who got the jump that person won between us and that we were really close. I did tell you that my clutch got hot and was sticking. Than leaving the station we went at it few more times and I was not able to keep up since I could not shift right. But later there has been a talk that you told some people that you beat me (and not in such nice words) and that is why BadLS1 is upset. Some people take things in different way when it comes to speaking the truth or bending it. None of this affects me in any way and I am not even sure this has happened (you saying something to someone) or not, this is just a hobby of mine and I do not take this **** serious. I just don’t want to see the two of you get at each others throats for no reason. The only reason I even brought this up is so you don’t think that BadLS1 is just picking on you just because and I guess you guys had a little history before any of this. So please let’s drop this and race our cars not anything else.
Last week my plans changed and I was not able to make it down but hopefully with in the next few weeks I will be able to show up and run your Vett with its new power.
Angel: We also have to get a rematch since your car is running right now.
I am looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Looking for a teammate to jump someone?
Old 02-06-2009, 09:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlueFish
Its a inside joke not being serious. NOTICE THE LOL IN THE END.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:39 PM
10 Second Club

BTW i don't need anyone to help me fight.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Teching In

It's cool man.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:42 PM
TECH Addict

chill bishes.................geez
Old 02-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Yea everybody chill. Don't ruin Angel's thread lol.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not reading all this **** I'm getting a beer.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Wow.....what did i miss? can we not be civil? this meet started out as just a good place to hang out talk cars and doing some fun runs. Everyone is always friendly, we make fun of eachother and then we get some runs in. Let just relax and enjoy your cars.... Damn that sounded mad Homo when i read it back to my self. oh well.lol
Old 02-06-2009, 11:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys this did go a little too far. I think a race between the two of you would be something to see but if you guys go at it this way there is not going to be a race of cars(since it has turned in to race of words and now insults). Ryan the day BadLS1 met you in person he was talking of you and I (your C6Z06 and my bolt on C6 LS3) racing not his Camaro. Also all the guys are on this forum who were there when we raced so they know exactly what happened and if something is not correct please correct me. When we went to the gas station after the racing and we talked you were happy with the way your car performed with just a CAI and we did agree that who got the jump that person won between us and that we were really close. I did tell you that my clutch got hot and was sticking. Than leaving the station we went at it few more times and I was not able to keep up since I could not shift right. But later there has been a talk that you told some people that you beat me (and not in such nice words) and that is why BadLS1 is upset. Some people take things in different way when it comes to speaking the truth or bending it. None of this affects me in any way and I am not even sure this has happened (you saying something to someone) or not, this is just a hobby of mine and I do not take this **** serious. I just don’t want to see the two of you get at each others throats for no reason. The only reason I even brought this up is so you don’t think that BadLS1 is just picking on you just because and I guess you guys had a little history before any of this. So please let’s drop this and race our cars not anything else.
Last week my plans changed and I was not able to make it down but hopefully with in the next few weeks I will be able to show up and run your Vett with its new power.
Angel: We also have to get a rematch since your car is running right now.
I am looking forward to seeing you guys again.
i never said that beat you, i have never said anything bad about you in fact, i said exactly what you said, who ever got the jump won. your buddy needs to chill and get the facts straight before you jump off the handle. sadly though i will never be cool with badls1, in my opinion his mouth is way too big, mine is too i admit it, but i didnt bring him into this, he brought me into it. unlike you this isnt my hobbiy this is my lively hood, and when someone talks crap on me they in turn talk crap on my shop, and i take that personal. when my ride is ready i will let him know
Old 02-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Staging Lane

i was talking to my dad and step dad a while back about their days of street racing in the 70's. since then because people get pissed at each other and do something stupid, or some *** brings a gun cause he thinks he is cool is the one reason why the cops and **** are so hard on street racers. because people let their damn ego drive them to the extreme and cause problems. Its about the CARS if you think you can race someone and beat them dont talk **** ask them if they want to run then if for money set a price and let the cars do the talking. also them damn ricers aswell ruin it but thats another story. If you got a problem with someone then dont come cause ill be extremely pissed if some *** hole with a chip on his shoulder ruins my night and the law cracks down on my head. anyways onto new and better things like jerry's moms 3 way last night
Old 02-07-2009, 04:48 AM
Teching In

damn looks like rain, if so the meet will be canceled most likely..
Old 02-07-2009, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
LOL...****** ivan
Old 02-07-2009, 09:34 AM
On The Tree

karn, u are too cool....the voice of reason prevails...its about runnin cars and havin fun to me...
Old 02-07-2009, 09:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilb_svt
Wow.....what did i miss? can we not be civil? this meet started out as just a good place to hang out talk cars and doing some fun runs. Everyone is always friendly, we make fun of eachother and then we get some runs in. Let just relax and enjoy your cars.... Damn that sounded mad Homo when i read it back to my self. oh well.lol
maybe a lil emo...not fully homo...
Old 02-07-2009, 09:36 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
nahh better make it 10w30 man i got a long stroke.... hahahaha plus warmer weather.

DUDE...3.62" isnt that long of a stroke
Old 02-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Teching In

rain 2nite
Old 02-07-2009, 12:15 PM
On The Tree

its DUMPIN in santaana right now....

Quick Reply: svtperformance vs LS1tech meets