Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

It's a Bob's Big Boy night...Who's in?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 09:49 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yet again, I miss another one of Mike's funny moments....
Old 02-02-2009, 01:06 PM
LS1Tech Editor

Originally Posted by nalmak
Mine Was the Dirtiest Black Trans Am there, parked crooked..With the noisy suspension...
I second the sideways parking, I backed my notch in based on the dude next to me without even paying attention to the lines—bad idea. When I got back and nobody was around me, I was "that guy," parked crooked as all he!!
Old 02-02-2009, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

And to the ******* with the ******' sweet black 1st gen that I parked next to last Friday:

NO, I did not ding your door - I am careful about **** like that. Feel free to go and check your car five more times in the next hour. As you can see there is no ding whatsoever. My car did not in fact touch your car in any manner, sexual or otherwise. Any and all threats made to my face about a non-existent door ding in your cars immaculate paint and late '60s GM thick sheet metal are null and invalid due to this fact that no such ding exists nor occured. Go back to your buddies and let them know that the little guy with the 4th gen didn't ding your door but if he did his face would have been smashed in. You're almost as tough as that douche with the Storm Trooper Scion xB.

P.S. If you mysteriously find any blemishes whatsoever in the paint from my car and there is black paint on my car and pewter paint on your car, I will gladly donate $2. $1 of it goes to the dab of wax/polish used to buff it out, and another $1 for my 30 seconds of labor to buff it out. Hell, I'll bring my own materials and you can keep the $2. I hope you saw how clean my car was.

Dicks like this make me not want to hang out with car people.

Last edited by ZexGX; 02-02-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

when the *** was this... u should have told us something
Old 02-02-2009, 03:21 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Raptor_WS6
when the *** was this... u should have told us something
Right as we all hopped in our cars to leave for Coral. I was one of the last people to leave because this huge military-looking guy was standing there demanding an answer to "DID YOU JUST DING MY DOOR??"... lol. TBH he didn't say **** to imply any threat other than "YOU BETTER HOPE YOU DIDN'T DING MY DOOR." That and the way he yelled and charged up to his car like a mad rhino.

Last edited by ZexGX; 02-02-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Then **** I gotta come out for this week. I will take a punch from a dumb *** guy in traffic but to make a claim like that against Lee, **** no son. Maybe he will be there again and I can park right next to him.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^You took a punch in traffic??? WTF? You're like 10ft tall, what did he do box your knee cap???
Old 02-02-2009, 05:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

lmao! fkn adam
Old 02-02-2009, 05:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
Yet again, I miss another one of Mike's funny moments....
its alright mang...there will be plenty more
Old 02-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZexGX
Right as we all hopped in our cars to leave for Coral. I was one of the last people to leave because this huge military-looking guy was standing there demanding an answer to "DID YOU JUST DING MY DOOR??"... lol. TBH he didn't say **** to imply any threat other than "YOU BETTER HOPE YOU DIDN'T DING MY DOOR." That and the way he yelled and charged up to his car like a mad rhino.
Should have been wearing the Jeg's hat... He would have thought you were some crazy *** Kung Fu (which is Chinese, I keep my racist jokes stereotypically correct) guy with a white trash complex and left you the **** alone...
Old 02-02-2009, 05:42 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Should have been wearing the Jeg's hat... He would have thought you were some crazy *** Kung Fu (which is Chinese, I keep my racist jokes stereotypically correct) guy with a white trash complex and left you the **** alone...
lmao! That's right. Nobody DARES to **** with me when I have my Jegs hat on.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZexGX
Hmm... he must've been a marine... think about it

What a dick.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^You took a punch in traffic??? WTF? You're like 10ft tall, what did he do box your knee cap???
Nahh puink *** came up to my car and I said screw this jackass Im not wasting effort plus I had a feeling that I should stay inside the car, not scared but just a preminition I guess. then he reached in my car and pow right in the face. It was cute his boyfriend must have taught him how to punch.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Nahh puink *** came up to my car and I said screw this jackass Im not wasting effort plus I had a feeling that I should stay inside the car, not scared but just a preminition I guess. then he reached in my car and pow right in the face. It was cute his boyfriend must have taught him how to punch.
Why did he come up to the car? What did you do after he hit you?
Old 02-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Banned

^^I think you and Gino should hang out... You be white will keep the cops off of him and well, he takes care of the other from what I have heard
Old 02-03-2009, 02:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Why did he come up to the car? What did you do after he hit you?
His girl pulled out in front of me so i mashed the accelerator and flew past them looked over and was like what the hell man didn't flip him off this time or nothin. He got all mad got out of the car thats when words were exchanged, me saying tell your woman to learn to drive right. then he punched and said get out the car you little bitch. I looked at him and said **** no and deal with it. he ended up leaving my car and that was that. That punch made me decide not to get out, it really was a bitch punch had to nothing behind it and I was like damn serious you punch like a girl. Mehh I will handle myself for the right cause that wasn't worth it. Thats instant jail time cause guaranteed if i get out the car kick his *** someone will call the cops and my *** is done, plus I don't want to lose my job for spending time in jail... All this kinda was going through my head but something else said keep calm and in a sense turn the other cheek. Weird how anger management and (for those of you that believe) God had a grip on me right then.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:41 AM
Banned

I'm a believer and only God could keep me in the car if someone took the first swing because my mind says I legally have the right to beat them until they can't move (as long as I'm not standing up and stomping them)... Good for you.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm a believer and only God could keep me in the car if someone took the first swing because my mind says I legally have the right to beat them until they can't move (as long as I'm not standing up and stomping them)... Good for you.
Yeah man really I usually don't have that good of disposition but ohh well. Hey good thing is he is still a trashy gorilla ****** cause man at first I thought his girl was a gorilla.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone goin this evening? I was thinkin about it, but due to rain I wan't sure if any other people were going.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:28 PM
TECH Addict

if it's not a downpour...i'm there. I'll go with just a light rain.

Quick Reply: It's a Bob's Big Boy night...Who's in?!?