Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

83rd & Beardsley

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 03:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exspensive cars dont impress me sorry. I've seen them all and driven most of them back home and even raced them. I'd rather see nice well done old cars like there are at 83rd. So continue your trips to dead boring tempe lake and the pavillions with rice out imports and domestics. Keep telling yourself your lt1's fast its ok one day you will learn
Old 10-19-2008, 04:15 PM

lol..... tempe town lake is a meet up spot for the east side people to head to pavillions 2nd you talk so much **** behind a computer.... for real bro do you get off on this **** or something...... you must be a republican.

Anyone who knows me knows i speak my mind i dont try to offend and i back up what i say. So word to the wise man id relax if i were you.

And expensive cars dont impress me unless its a car thats very rare and you dont see anywhere.

and what does LT1'S have to do with being fast. Is it a camaro yes or no... your argueing against what you drive do you realize how ******* dumb you sound.

Im not the one who cant afford my bills and trying to see my camaro for the past 4 months yet no buyers... am i
Old 10-19-2008, 04:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by FBODY4LIFE97
lol..... tempe town lake is a meet up spot for the east side people to head to pavillions 2nd you talk so much **** behind a computer.... for real bro do you get off on this **** or something...... you must be a republican.

Anyone who knows me knows i speak my mind i dont try to offend and i back up what i say. So word to the wise man id relax if i were you.

And expensive cars dont impress me unless its a car thats very rare and you dont see anywhere.

and what does LT1'S have to do with being fast. Is it a camaro yes or no... your argueing against what you drive do you realize how ******* dumb you sound.

Im not the one who cant afford my bills and trying to see my camaro for the past 4 months yet no buyers... am i
Yup hit a ruff patch with bills for a while. Havent tried selling my car for a while and was selling it to buy an 03 cobra which if i couldnt afford my car I couldnt afford that. I guess cars you consider rare I dont is what it comes down do. I work at a job where I'm at a computer all day thats why I'm online.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:13 PM

Relax .... bro..... hands down you have your opinions i have mine.... but its pointless to argue isnt it...

besides we both drive the same car.... only differnce is your engine come on now.... lets not be kids about this.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by FBODY4LIFE97

People who live in glass house's shouldn't throw stones. You can't even spell arguing right yet you're going to call people names?

Luckily i have a life and won't have to ever meet you in person.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by BlackTTC6
People who live in glass house's shouldn't throw stones. You can't even spell arguing right yet you're going to call people names?

Luckily i have a life and won't have to ever meet you in person.
iM so fucked up on vicodin and somas i could care lesss..... its a good thing you wont ever meet me in person........ its 1 thing to talk **** behind a computer screen its another to back it up in person..... besides this has gotten way out of hand.... id drop it if anyone is takeing this personality WOW...... im in az not another state so im sure people on here will run into one another.......... otta be interesting......

Last edited by FBODY4LIFE97; 10-19-2008 at 06:06 PM. Reason: dfd
Old 10-19-2008, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by myfast70
Didn't see you out there? I had the '01, Zoegirl was out there with her car and there was about 10 other LS1 F-Bodies out there along with a bunch of Corvettes. Tonight was the most packed I have ever seen it. It took almost 10 minutes just to find a sitty spot.
i was out there for a bit i got there around 8pm and walked around, there was a lot of bad *** cars out there, but yeah i talked to Zoegirl right befor i took off
Old 10-19-2008, 07:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
sam think I saw you drive through around 8:30 or so if your car is red from the sig cant tell if its red or not.
myfast you should have seen it before it hit summer time hot front 1/2 lot was full, all the rows werent blocked off for customer parking and those were filled and it went over to the pizza place shop parking.
I've been to the pavillions many times and its all vettes ricers and mustangs with a few nice old cars that you see every week up there. I've always been the only camaro up there except for one time there were 3 other ones there. There is no ricer stuf at 83rd guess thats why you dont like it though cause your car doesnt fit in
yeah i thought that was u wearing the AZ fastest street car shout out
T-shirt, and when i was leaving i drove by, u were right by that white formula??
Old 10-19-2008, 08:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sam23
yeah i thought that was u wearing the AZ fastest street car shout out
T-shirt, and when i was leaving i drove by, u were right by that white formula??
yea that was me. Yea I was checking that car out I was amazed someone had a completely 100% bone stock car.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sam23
i was out there for a bit i got there around 8pm and walked around, there was a lot of bad *** cars out there, but yeah i talked to Zoegirl right befor i took off
Damn, I must have missed you. We went to grab a bite to eat and then ended up taking off and Zoe stuck around for a bit when we left. You probably saw my car out there then. It was the NBM SS and was with a buddy of mine in a black Z28.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey would anyone be up for taking a cruise this week up to sedona? a couple f bodies n vettes?
Old 10-20-2008, 04:23 PM
11 Second Club

I'd be down one of these times if I'm off
Old 10-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
yea that was me. Yea I was checking that car out I was amazed someone had a completely 100% bone stock car.
My T/A is still 100% bone stock. For now, lol!