Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OUr collection.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:54 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by erasedgod
You still have to aim a shotgun.

I can't imagine a sound I'd want to hear less than a shotgun shell being chambered... well, the sound of said shell firing... but other than that, nothin'. It makes a pretty good security system.

I'd recommend the Benelli M4 Super 90 Shotgun

Had one in Iraq. It's a fantastic weapon. It might be a little long for home defense, but it's fast and smooth even with slugs.
This is true. That is a very distinct/frightening sound when you hear that round being cambered in. I see it as the perfect home defense weapon. All different types of shells, I bought some lower grade ammo so it wouldn't go through walls. Cuz even a .22 will go through apartment walls.....

And **** i wish i could get my hands on a M3/M4 Super 90. But that aint CA legal. And the price tag is kinda steep too for the ones outside CA in the Grand area.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nz12's
You don't have to aim a shotgun.......geez......just point it! Big 5 had a sale going last week for a black home defense tactical shotgun with a 18" barrel for only $200. Check it out!
What is big 5?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:22 AM
On The Tree

Big5 Sporting goods?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
You think Nazifornia has some F'd up Car laws, wait until you see the BS us gun owners have to deal with. Especially if you are coming from another state (one that is more lax on gun laws).

hahahaha... who touched you? lol

Like Harrison Ford in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I might be wrong, but modifying your shotgun, to enable it to hold more rounds might be illegal. You want to make sure your home defense weapon is squeaky clean, if you ever had to use it to put a man down.
Yeah, that's why they say to get an old grandpa looking shotgun... I want something tactical for when the **** hits the fan and it is get out of dodge time...

Handgun by the bed for the intruder. Full metal jacket. I know it is bad for an apartment complex (you want a hollow point so that it stops at what you shot) but after that teacher from Arizona got life in prison after putting down a verified criminally insane man attacking him on a hike because the jurors "felt that since he had hollow points he wanted to do damage, I heard those things are cop killers, why didn't he just have normal metal bullets" I say oh well...
Old 10-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FBODY4LIFE97
ONCE YOU APPOLOGIZE THEN WE CAN TALK BUSINESS ..few guns i own

sks, ak47, 3 .22 1 single shot 22 1 10 Guage 1 12 guage 1. 30.6 packs a wild punch... hell its like 3 feet long. 9mm working on getting a M4

BUT YOUR JUST IN LUCK I DO HAVE SOME VERY HIGH POWERFUL BB GUN'S I MIGHT SELL TO YOU ONCE YOU APPOLOGIZE
I am sorry your taste in movies suck Then again, I have a gig on a Soap Opera so not like I am one to talk...
Old 10-10-2008, 06:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ae13291
box of 500 federal bullets hallow point $13.25 at walmart
damn, that's actually a really good deal.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Yeah, that's why they say to get an old grandpa looking shotgun... I want something tactical for when the **** hits the fan and it is get out of dodge time...

Handgun by the bed for the intruder. Full metal jacket. I know it is bad for an apartment complex (you want a hollow point so that it stops at what you shot) but after that teacher from Arizona got life in prison after putting down a verified criminally insane man attacking him on a hike because the jurors "felt that since he had hollow points he wanted to do damage, I heard those things are cop killers, why didn't he just have normal metal bullets" I say oh well...
Then I guess I would be frowned upon shooting an intruder with the 44 mag Black Talons loaded in my Desert Eagle?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
wtf, never heard of that, any links to the story?
Old 10-10-2008, 07:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Stay away from fmj rounds for your home defense ammo. (they are good for range ammo though) Get some good self defense ammo the same as the police use (that way if they try to make it sound like you are some type of scum you can just say that if this ammo is so inhumane why are the exact same bullets that are issued to my local pd) Gold dots, win. rangers, fed. hst's are a few of the common pd issue handgun ammo. For the shotgun get some 00 buck shot (9 32cal pellets)
Old 10-10-2008, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I recommend the 9mm Federal LE Tactical HST 147 gr.
Gold dot are pretty good also. +1 on the 00 buckshot
and some 1oz slugs (in case the BG is taking cover
behind his vehicle) j/k.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:30 PM
FormerVendor

Hey Mark,

I have a Mossberg 835, it holds 6 and it has the long barrel but you can buy the tactical stuff for it as it is similar to the 500/590 so you can get the short home protection barrel, etc... The narrow pattern though means more shot goes into the target

Let me know if your interested. I will still have the AR15 for chaos.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

im savin up for a winchestor sx3 now thats a badass shotgun
gotta have something to put in the rear window of my burban
Old 10-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stroker396
Hey Mark,

I have a Mossberg 835, it holds 6 and it has the long barrel but you can buy the tactical stuff for it as it is similar to the 500/590 so you can get the short home protection barrel, etc... The narrow pattern though means more shot goes into the target

Let me know if your interested. I will still have the AR15 for chaos.
I think I am making my purchase already but have a friend looking also, PM me a price
Old 10-11-2008, 05:21 AM
10 Second Club

yea i'm lovin Co right now. CCW consists of filing out form, handing over check, "oh you're active duty? Here ya go", done. I'm reading on all this bullshit ya gotta go through in Ca for that. Stupid, am not looking forward to that at all. Glock 23 here...

Quick Reply: Anyone selling a firearm?