What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Bone stock 94Firehawk

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 02:26 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Bone stock 94Firehawk

I have a 94 Firehawk that I had previously listed for sale but turns out I'll continue to drive it until my TA is finished. But I'm wondering what I'll be able to get for it. It has some mods right now but just a few boltons. When I put it up for sale it will be bone stock besides a SLP LM instead of the TOTL because I don't have one. OE ROH wheels need to be refinished but they will be PERFECT when the car is ready to be sold with good tires. It has 93k miles now the 4l60e has about 6k since rebuild. Like I said bone stock with 3.23 gears. Overall I'd give this car a 9/10. It is in awesome shape especially for a 15 year old car. Black paint is very good and the black leather seats are in very good shape. The few blemishes it has are extremely minor. Runs and drives PERFECT with no leaks. Everything works great, AC, heat, you name it. So I'm wondering what I can get for it or what it's worth. Thanks a bunch guys and hopefully the answers aren't too dissappointing.

Zach
Old 01-18-2009, 07:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nowone has an idea?

What would you guys pay for it?