What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1998 Navy blue metallic Trans Am convertible

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Navy blue metallic Trans Am convertible

i have a 1998 NBM Trans am convertible.It is a automatic. has tan leather interior and a tan top. It has 70k miles on it. has eibach springs and new shocks and struts. also has Slp LM2 exhaust with 18 inch Chrome thin spoke C5 vette wheels with good tires. i also have the factory 16in wheels with tires as well as the stock springs. Car is 1 out of 126 NBM TA verts for 1998

so what do you think i could get for it. just looking for a ballpark number. Thanks
Old 03-05-2010, 05:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 439 Likes on 317 Posts

If the car is in average to good condition I don't see why you couldn't get around $8,000 for it, maybe even $9,000 if its a one owner, fully documented car and needs nothing at all. A few factors need to be known, like maintenance history, number of owners, garage kept?, etc... but you wanted ballpark and this is probably pretty close without knowing more about the car. By the way, that color combo is ultra rare as most of your NBM 'verts have black tops probably. The mileage (not bad but not real low either) sort of 'kills' the true premium collector value but it still has that extra appeal due to the rarity.

Quick Reply: 1998 Navy blue metallic Trans Am convertible