What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

30th Anniversary z/28

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 30th Anniversary z/28

How much do you guys think I could get out my car? It's a 1997 30th Anniversary z/28... ~140k on the body, ~5k on the 383 motor.

It's a z4c car with white leather interior, gu5 (3.23) rear end... Originally was an automatic but swapped to a t56. Has white face gauges, stock radio with an ipod connection from the stock cd changer, white shift boot and boot on the ebrake.

The motor has about 5k on it. It's a lt1 block bored and stroked to 383 with an Eagle 4340 forged crank. Has a custom comp cam (236, 242, .541, .541 @ 112), with a little headwork (stock heads) with new valves, comp cams valve springs and 1.6 RRs. Has a stock ported manifold with a bbk 58 mm TB, pacesetter headers and y pipe, cutout and magnaflow exhaust. Been tuned by PCMforless.Transmission is a stock t56, with a short shifter of some kind.

Car also has Eibach pro kit, new bushings in the whole suspension, KYB adjustable shocks, adjustable torque arm, ls1 front brakes, goodyear tires up front and nitto 550r drags in the rear on the stock white wheels. Also has a white freedom designs ducktail spoiler. The stripes are starting to look crappy (stock vinyl stripes). Has some questionable bondo jobs on the quarters (by previous owner) and the paint is cracking on the rear bumper. It has a nice sized dent under the passenger door (rocker panel I guess) but nothing else major.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 30thanniversaryz
How much do you guys think I could get out my car? It's a 1997 30th Anniversary z/28... ~140k on the body, ~5k on the 383 motor.

It's a z4c car with white leather interior, gu5 (3.23) rear end... Originally was an automatic but swapped to a t56. Has white face gauges, stock radio with an ipod connection from the stock cd changer, white shift boot and boot on the ebrake.

The motor has about 5k on it. It's a lt1 block bored and stroked to 383 with an Eagle 4340 forged crank. Has a custom comp cam (236, 242, .541, .541 @ 112), with a little headwork (stock heads) with new valves, comp cams valve springs and 1.6 RRs. Has a stock ported manifold with a bbk 58 mm TB, pacesetter headers and y pipe, cutout and magnaflow exhaust. Been tuned by PCMforless.Transmission is a stock t56, with a short shifter of some kind.

Car also has Eibach pro kit, new bushings in the whole suspension, KYB adjustable shocks, adjustable torque arm, ls1 front brakes, goodyear tires up front and nitto 550r drags in the rear on the stock white wheels. Also has a white freedom designs ducktail spoiler. The stripes are starting to look crappy (stock vinyl stripes). Has some questionable bondo jobs on the quarters (by previous owner) and the paint is cracking on the rear bumper. It has a nice sized dent under the passenger door (rocker panel I guess) but nothing else major.

A/C and heat work? pm what your thinking on price
Old 07-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Staging Lane

I would say anywhere from $5k to $7500... I gave my M6 355 30th Z28 away at $5k

Quick Reply: 30th Anniversary z/28