What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 WS6 TA, 10,015 miles. whats it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 WS6 TA, 10,015 miles. whats it worth?

I have a 2000 WS6 Trans Am with only 10,015 miles. Its an auto, silver with black leather interior, performance rear end ratio option, lumbar support seats option.. Its all factory original condition down to the original tires which are mint. The only issue is the passenger side mirror bracket needs to be replaced...its the inside cast bracket that holds mirror to door...they are very weak, and it got bumped and snapped. Their is no damage to door or mirror whatsoever. The car looks, drives like new. I have been thinking about selling if we move to a new location. What do you think its worth?
Old 11-03-2010, 08:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

If a clear title and no other issues than what your describe, I would imagine getting in the high teens. Start around $19,000 but allow for some negotiation as the tires need to be replaced (10 year old tires are too old for serious driving) and the mirror repair which sounds like it could be a few hundred at a dealership. If no bites at $19,000, lower it a little until you hit that right price range. It should not be too much lower though. There is a serious premium involved for a low mileage example such as yours. Good luck if you sell.