What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

whats my 1980 worth

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats my 1980 worth

well im tring to sell my old project car i have been redoing for the past 6 months and the car still needs some work. Its a base 1980 camaro that has a crate 350 motor with a edelbrock top end,hei distributor, its pretty basic anyways i got the car about a year ago off a buddy that took it all apart and didnt have the money to put into the car so me and him made a deal and i got the car. what i have done to this car since i got it was put the body and interior and motor basically the whole car back together. and then sanded it all down primed in blocked it and painted it. the motor has about 30000 miles on it according to the past owner who put it in. it has a turbo 350 trans that i believe has a shift kit in it cause when you step on the gas it burns out down the block and the motor does have allot of hp. now this is whats wrong with it as it sits.

Motor needs to be tuned better
the interior dash is cracked up
the steering wheel moves around
the passenger seat the zipper in the back is broken
it needs a radiator
possibly a power steering pump
1 front turn side signal
the plug for the power windows switch
bulbs
the door jams need paint along with the engine bay and trunk

so there a few things that still need to be done but i haven't got the time anymore.

the best thing about the car is that it is a Arizona car for it has little to no rust the body is rust free the only rust i see on the car is the metal under the battery thats it heres some pictures of the car now just shoot me what you think i can sell this thing for
Attached Thumbnails whats my 1980 worth-picture-466.jpg   whats my 1980 worth-picture-467.jpg   whats my 1980 worth-picture-461.jpg   whats my 1980 worth-picture-458.jpg