What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 Trans Am WS6 M6 123k

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 04:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Trans Am WS6 M6 123k

The car is VERY well taken care of. LS7 Clutch with new slave put in at 105k. M1 then switched to PP @ 105k (reduced piston slap) every 3k or less miles (car doesn't get driven more than 2k a year now). All regular maintenance performed on time or (most times) early. Many on the forum including 6LE can vouch for how clean this car is (I do paint correction so the paint on this car is amazing for 123k. Mods in sig. Looking for 10.5k. I know it's a lot for this mileage but I've invested a lot of money and time into the care of this car and it doesn't leak a DROP of oil or fluid. Car was babied for most of its life belonging to an older gentlemen enthusiast that also took great care of it (why I chose this car) and i'm 2nd owner - myself has only taken it to the drag strip maybe 5 times and never launched hard (2.1 60') - never seen a road course. Hate to sell it but it's too loud for my taste and want something a bit more comfortable (GTO). The car made just over 350rwhp and tq. Tires on all 4 corners still in good shape with 50ish+% tread left - GSD3's up front and KDW's in rear. Thanks for any input or suggestions.

Oh, and the pinstripes/flames are hand-painted and have pics of it in progress to prove it. I can polish it out if buyer requests after purchase.

Flaws: Typical bubbling on the sail panel, some scratches in front bumper (about 1" by 2" - people never notice unless pointed out). Slight stress marks on paint in rear bumper (about same size - never cracked in 4 years - just stress marks). Lastly, somewhat deep scratch by hatch about 2" long - weird because it's always been there but black paint is still filling it? lol never really bothered me. Of course, typical rock dmg on the front bumper/headlights due to driving it (car has TONS of Vegas miles - have family there and used to go once a week - twice sometimes). Interior is in great shape - some light scratches on a-pillar and very light normal wear on driver's seat bolster. 3/4 wheels have some curb rash still shine nicely though.

Last edited by LustrousWS6; 03-29-2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: added pics
Old 03-30-2011, 09:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 539 Likes on 386 Posts

You sure have that car looking nice for that kind of mileage but your price is defintely on the high side and you will be quite fortunate to even get any calls. You just can't get back the $$ you put into used cars that are 11 years old with over 100k miles. That's the bottom line 99% of the time unless you have a real collector or specialty car.

Quick Reply: 2000 Trans Am WS6 M6 123k