What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

02 SOM Camaro ss 62k miles very clean

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011 | 02:51 PM
Staging Lane

Default 02 SOM Camaro ss 62k miles very clean

Ive got a 02 automatic som camaro ss with 62k on the clock. Its not stock but just bolt on stuff. Runs great no problems at all just looking to see what it is worth.

Mods:
Bbk long tube headers
slp lm1 exhaust
smooth bellows
Fast toys air lid
off road y pipe
3.43 gears
black tint
Black ss replicas 245 up front 315 back

Really clean car I would say 9 out of 10 since its not perfect but close. Wanted too see if the year, mirage, and color makes it worth anything
Old 11-25-2011 | 03:23 PM
Staging Lane

No one has ANY idea what this is worth?

How about what you would pay for it. Im thinking $12000. Too low too high?

Any opinions would be great.
Old 11-26-2011 | 10:20 AM
TECH Junkie
10 Year Member

What does www.kbb.com in your zip code indicate under 'private party' values?? That is what it is worth. When the time comes, selling the car stock will appeal to all 'lookers' and give the impression that the car was not abused. Selling it with the mods will limit your potential buyers market. The color is very desireable and will appeal to many. Actually getting what your car is worth is tough right now so you want it to appeal to as many lookers as possible, including women and middle aged buyers who don't even consider 'modded' cars in most cases. I know that I skip right over those ads, as do most of my area car club members. If you do sell, best of luck!