What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1995 Camaro z28 street legal drag setup

Old 03-17-2012, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Camaro z28 street legal drag setup

Just wondering about selling my car and if its worth it. Its a 1995 Camaro z28 hardtop with 120k miles on it. Black with Gray cloth interior. Body is 5 out of 10. Interior is 8/10 with some things removed for weight. Has the original motor in it and runs really strong 7/10. The last owner had a head gasket job done at about 100k. Here's the list of upgrades:

Engine: Stock internals, K+n full cold air setup, Pacesetter long tubes, full custom 3" exhaust with high flow cat flowmaster 30series muffler and single outlet tip, PCMforless tune, new gm optispark, new plugs, new 8mm wires with boots to protect from high heat, TB airfoil, many new sensor, 160 thermostat P/s removed and a/c removed with PCMforless alternator relocation bracket and single pulley belt setup, poly motor mounts and trans mount.

Driveline: Performabuilt stage 2 trans with 3000 stall converter, Spohn HD driveshaft with 1350 u-joints, Moser 9" rear end meant for a 82-92 camaro so its narrowed 1.5" per side with 35 spline axles 4.10 gears detroit locker nodular center, disc brakes, and stainless hoses.

Suspension: Front is stock, Rear is fully built with stock springs, Qa1 single adjustable, S+W Racecars subframe connectors lower control arms panhard bar and adjustable torque arm, Spohn 1" rear sway bar with HD links, adjustable relocation brackets welded to rear.

Wheels: rears are Weld prostars 15x10 with correct offset for the narrowed rear, M/T E/t streets 15x28x10, fronts are brand new Greg Weld 15x3.5 with M/T sportsmans

All performance parts listed on car have less than 1000 miles on them. Car hooks great and everything works nicely together. All emissions on car are working. Rear seats removed, a/c removed. Have both if wanted to install them back in. Haven't really had time to go the track with it. Not interested in parting the whole car out since I put so much time into getting it all setup and working together.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Unfortunately you will not get much for it but I'm not sure what you are expecting for a price. It is an extremely limited market that is looking for a heavily modded 17 year old car. This market includes younger males that generally have little or no $$$.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was thinking in the area of $5000. how does that sound?
Old 03-18-2012, 06:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

I'm not really sure if that price would appeal to someone but you won't know unless you try. Maybe someone is looking for something just like yours for $4,000 - $5,000?? Who knows? Get the word out and see. If no action, then at least you answered the question, and you tried. Good luck!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1995 Camaro z28 street legal drag setup