What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2001 Pewter Camaro SS, SLP LS1, 20,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Pewter Camaro SS, SLP LS1, 20,000 miles

Hi! My dream car is named above and I am the original owner . It has been garaged in winters and ridden very gently during summers . If I should ever have to part with it (all original except just bought new replacement battery because my husband forgot to put on charger this winter the whole time needed) when would it begin to gain value agewise? Oh and I think the original pass door speaker is blown, thumoing base sound. Othwr then that it is beautiful! Can you attach pics here? If anyone has an answer for me please email me at Irishwabbit@gmail.com My licence plate is WABBIT SS
Old 04-19-2012, 06:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 506 Likes on 365 Posts

Feel free to pm if you like but the issue about it increasing in value won't be a valid point until the car is at least 20 years old most likely, maybe even older then that, like 25 or 30 years, and that is providing the mileage doesn't get much higher. The cars that will be worth decent money will be a one owner (like yours), mostly stock (like yours) and low miles (like yours). Just not yet. It is too soon. You can still get decent money for your car right now as it would be very desireable, just not 'collector' status yet. 10+ more years to go at least before you see values rising for the type cars I described.

Quick Reply: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS, SLP LS1, 20,000 miles