What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

570 HP Lingenfelter Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012 | 02:27 PM
Teching In

Default 570 HP Lingenfelter Camaro

My buddies step dad bought this 95 Lingenfleter Camaro with a Vortex Supercharger and 24K miles at the Mecum Auction. I think he now wants to sell it and I was curious as to what you think it might be worth.

My dad saw it today and said it was super clean inside and out. Said even the bottom is pretty muchly spotless. Said they took it to lunch and it was stupid fast. Would break the tires loose in 4th gear. Im not really in the market but I was curious as to what it should bring.
Attached Thumbnails 570 HP Lingenfelter Camaro-img_7405.jpg   570 HP Lingenfelter Camaro-img_9916.jpg   570 HP Lingenfelter Camaro-img_3547.jpg  
Old 04-24-2012 | 03:51 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Formula Stocker
My buddies step dad bought this 95 Lingenfleter Camaro with a Vortex Supercharger and 24K miles at the Mecum Auction. I think he now wants to sell it and I was curious as to what you think it might be worth.

My dad saw it today and said it was super clean inside and out. Said even the bottom is pretty muchly spotless. Said they took it to lunch and it was stupid fast. Would break the tires loose in 4th gear. Im not really in the market but I was curious as to what it should bring.
Does he have any of the documentation showing that the car was built at our facility? Certificate of Auntehicity, receipts, etc? If so, we typically see around a 60% return on the amount spent with our company on top of the blue book value of the car. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me.

Thank you,
Ryan
Old 04-24-2012 | 04:27 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the help. I'll see what I can find out about the documentation.
Old 04-25-2012 | 10:04 AM
TECH Junkie
15 Year Member

Yeah, that car was at the Houston Mecum auction about two weeks ago. It brought $12,500 so you have to figure realistically that is what it is worth. I wouldn't pay more. That's a major auction house with serious buyers so that is top $$, maybe another $1,000-$2,000 more if truly in love with it.
Old 04-25-2012 | 12:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NC01TA
Yeah, that car was at the Houston Mecum auction about two weeks ago. It brought $12,500 so you have to figure realistically that is what it is worth. I wouldn't pay more. That's a major auction house with serious buyers so that is top $$, maybe another $1,000-$2,000 more if truly in love with it.
Yeah, I was thinking about the same thing. Hell, I wouldnt want to shell out more than 10K for the thing. It is a 17 year old car after all. I already got one toy and dont need anymore for now. The fact that I dont think it was actually built at Lingenfelter doesnt help any. Thanks for your help.

Quick Reply: 570 HP Lingenfelter Camaro