What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1997 Z28 m6 78k how much?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Z28 m6 78k how much?

Im considering selling my car with the following mods, the interior is flawless and only thing is the front bumper has some bug residue i cant polish out, other then that car runs good, sounds good, and shifts good. headliner is perfect, seats are good, AC blows ice cold, everything has been serviced, I have all service records or work done and maintenance, and oil changed every 3k, 2nd owner, and car has been garage kept by both owners since it was a family members previous vehicle.

311 rwhp, 329 rwtq(B4 Cutout&Tune), 3.73 gears, Chrome Moly SFC, Ported and Polished Heads, Reinforced TAs, Poly bushings, Edlebrock Headers, 2.010 titanium intake valves, 1.565 stainless steel exhaust valves, .600 high lift springs, 52mm Throttle Body, Ported Maf, 1.60 roller rockers, Magnaflow Exhaust, High Flow Cat, Platinum ALs, Taylor SpiroPro Wires, Cutout, Star Clutch Stage 2, Lingenfelter CAI, Aluminum Flywheel, Smith Bros Pushrods, Tunercats tune, WS6 Store Short Stick

Old 07-21-2012, 04:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Sounds like a well cared for car overall which will appeal to many, but the mods will appeal to less. Competing with LS1 cars doesn't help either. If the title is clean and no Carfax issues, you might get $6,000 for it if you can find the one buyer that loves everything you have done with the car. The $5,000+ range is probably more likely. Certainly ask a bit more (with lots of pictures) to give you negotiating room. If you do decide to sell, GLWS!