What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 Trans Am WS6

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Trans Am WS6

I am going to sell and need an idea on price.

2000 NBM Trans Am WS6
24K miles, 6 speed
Stock except for SLP lid and Borla exhaust
I am original owner and car is super clean, only driven in summer
No accidents and I have all original paperwork.

Thanks for help
Old 08-24-2012, 03:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 511 Likes on 369 Posts

A very desireable car obviously. The exhaust may not appeal to everyone but overall it should not detract. A 'private party' sale should fetch in the $14,500 - $15,500 area for a one owner, low mileage, excellent condition 2000 WS6 with paperwork. A dealership would ask even higher but you can't expect to get dealer pricing unless you have tons of patience. With the car buying season coming to a slow grind with the holiday season just a few months away I think you will want to price your car accurately to sell sooner than later. I have included a moderate 'premium' for your low miles and overall appeal. That is expected for a car such as yours. Don't worry about or listen to 'tire kickers' quoting you price guide rates and saying the price is too high. They are 'off base' and just want to steal the car. Yours is NOT the typical 3 owner example (no paperwork, a few issues, etc..) which is what price guides are unable to figure in their pricing. I would suggest www.autotrader.com and even www.hemmings.com for such a nice example. I believe you will find a buyer in the price range I suggested. Allow room for negotiation too. You have to decide what you would be comfortable with. Best of luck!

Quick Reply: 2000 Trans Am WS6