What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2003 50th AE 6-Speed Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 50th AE 6-Speed Coupe

I am putting out this feeler. I am looking into a C7 down the road so I will be taking leave of this 50th AE. I am the 3rd owner. The 1st owner put on 1400 miles in the 1 year he owned it, the 2nd owner, who is a multiple-Corvette owner, put on about 4000 in the 8 years he owned it. He alternated driving his different Vettes so the car was used regularly. I put on the rest to where it is now. In the year and 4 months I've owned it, I've driven it not as a daily driver, but regularly also, so it never sat around getting stale.

This 50th Anniversary Edition Coupe has always been adult owned, garaged and never used as a daily driver. Presently has about 8800 miles.

Options include ...
50th AE package of course ...
6 Speed Manual Tranny
Dual Targa Roof Package - One Body Color / One Clear
Body Side Moldings
12 Disc CD Changer
Original Floor Mats plus Lloyds Mats.
Original Owner DVD,
2 key fobs,
Cargo curtain,
Side and rear glass (legally) professionally tinted.
Everything about this car says no disappointments.

I am thinking about asking $26.5k.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 443 Likes on 320 Posts

That asking price is perfect IMO. You shouldn't have to go lower than $24k after some negotiations. Sounds like a wonderful car despite the 3 owners. It's unusual to find 3 owners that have the same 'collectible' mentality. Usually someone differs, but that is not the case with yours and the price shouldn't be impacted too much. GLWS!!
Old 12-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC01TA
That asking price is perfect IMO. You shouldn't have to go lower than $24k after some negotiations. Sounds like a wonderful car despite the 3 owners. It's unusual to find 3 owners that have the same 'collectible' mentality. Usually someone differs, but that is not the case with yours and the price shouldn't be impacted too much. GLWS!!
Thanks for your response and for the logical explanation that went with it. Of course we all want the most when we sell, but being both my feet are planted solidly on the ground, a realistic and reasonable asking price is where I want to start my f/s activity. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: 2003 50th AE 6-Speed Coupe