What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Wrecked 2000 WS6 m6 convertible

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wrecked 2000 WS6 m6 convertible

My daughter wrecked her 80k mile T/A damaging the fenders, hood, nose, windshield, airbags and frame. Motor and 6 speed are undamaged and still move the car around. She wants to repair but needs a car now as she is in college. Can you guys tell me what it is worth to sell as is? The convertible top is new and is top quality canvas with glass and defrost. New diamond stage 2 clutch, master, slave and an 18# billet flywheel. Changed all out when the original slave leaked. New ac comp due to original leaking at body seal. Ac system is still charged but radiator is bad. New water pump and belts. New Nitto Motivo tires. All of these items have less than 500 miles on them as it was done for her to take it off to school. Motor has always been on Mobil 1. Seats are perfect with no tears or bad seams. Doors are perfect as is all the back half of the car. How much can I sell this for? I really don't want to deal with parting it out and am afraid that repairs would be too much. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Quick Reply: Wrecked 2000 WS6 m6 convertible