What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Brand New LQ9

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Brand New LQ9

Hey guys,
I just picked up an LQ9 from a guy for what I think is cheap. I considered building it for my Z28, but I have also thought about selling it and buying a nice short block with my investment plus profit. It would need an intake, oil pan, valley cover, valve covers, and accessories to be complete. Zero miles. Never been installed in anything or fired up at all. Still in the container he bought it in actually, wrapped in plastic.

I'll be selling it locally, so what do you think it should be sold for? I'm not trying to bend anyone over, nor give it away. So a realistic price range would be helpful. Thanks!
Old 12-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Launching!

Anyone?
Old 12-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldn't pay more than $3000, especially if it has no warranty, but really the only way to know is to put it up for sale and see what happens. If it is overpriced, you will know real quick based on the interest it does/doesn't generate.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Launching!

$3000 was the starting point I had in mind, actually. If someone were willing to pay that I would happily deliver it lol. Plus everyone has to jew to feel like they got a good deal. I'll post it on the local pages and see what happens. Thanks for the input.

Quick Reply: Brand New LQ9