What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 z/28 m6 fully loaded

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 z/28 m6 fully loaded

Hey everyone, trying to figure what a good price to sell my z/28 is. It has 112,400 miles, fully loaded, 12 disc cd changer, traction control, with t-tops and t-top shades. Never been smoked in. I'm going to remove the freedom design spoiler and put a stock one back on before selling. Imgur album full of pictures is at the bottom. Im in SC. Looking on craigslist, people around here have lt1 cars listed at 5-7k, and there are a few ls cars that go as high as 12k.

Aftermarket Modifications: (car was bone stock when I bought it)

- Pacesetter coated longtube headers (installed July 2014)
- Pacesetter Offroad y-pipe (installed July 2014)
- SLP Loudmouth I exhaust (installed Feb 2012)
- SLP Bilstein shocks / struts (installed Feb 2012)
- Strano lowering springs (installed Feb 2012)
- Strut tower brace (installed Feb 2012)
- Short throw shifter (installed Aug 2010)
- Sunoco cowl hood (fiberglass, installed July 2012. The black stripes are vinyl and removable)
- c6z06 Corvette wheels, 17x9.5 front, 18x10.5 rear (installed Apr 2012, wheels were $775)
- Semi new BF Goodrich KDW 2 tires, 245/40/zr17 front, 295/35/zr18 rear (have about 2500 miles, put on in May 2014)
- Brand new Depo headlights, with the inside painted black (came this way, installed July 2014)
- Black rear panel
- Tuned by lsx power tuning (mail order tune done in August 2014, tuned for 93 octane gas)
- 4% window tint (two layers of 20%) installed by "A Cut above tint" in West Ashley in July 2011
- Clear turn signal lenses with switchback LEDs
- White nose emblem (installed July 2014)
- Black billet grille
- Trans Am gauge cluster bezel. Just looks nicer, Camaros don't usually have any type of bezel.

I have receipts showing the following:
- A/C condenser, compressor, waterpump, and battery all replaced January 2010, at 87,698 miles. Not sure why the receipt shows 87k miles, considering I bought the car with 83k.
- Brake pads replaced, rotors resurfaced, power steering flushed, fuel injection system flushed, transmission flushed, in April 2003.
- Brake fluid flush in September 2004.
- Brake pads replaced and rotors resurfaced in October 2005.

Here's the negative things about the car.
- Dash is cracked. The ash tray lid is not broken like most other cars.
- The check engine light is on. I got the code read, and it's for the knock sensor. I had planned on buying an ls6 intake and replacing the sensor while changing the intake. The car still runs pretty well, the gas mileage suffers slightly.
- The driver's side seat has a tear in the bolster, the passenger seat is starting to show some wear.
- The front seat belt buckles are broken and the button to keep them from falling all the way down to the floor is broken. The seat belts still work fine, but just slide all the way to the floor when you get out the car.
- The paint on the bottom of the front bumper looks pretty bad. I don't know why this spot in particular looks so bad. The rest of the car is decent, but could use a good detail. There are some spider web cracks near the front emblem as well.
- The clear turn signals get moisture in them, which has caused quite of the few of the LEDs on the turn signal / DRL to go out. The LED bulbs are about $20 a piece, or you can go back to stock bulbs, I should have the stock orange lenses around somewhere as well.
- The hood was never properly aligned. The gaps are bigger on one side than the other. This is apparently an easy fix, just have never gotten around to doing it.
- I can't seem to find the drivers' side floor mat. All the others are there.
- There are a couple small dings and dents.
- The interior has a couple broken panels. Just two small triangle pieces where the side mirrors are, both sides are broken. Can probably find at a junkyard.
- The drivers' side wheel has some curb rash.

http://imgur.com/a/jM2Hh

Quick Reply: 2000 z/28 m6 fully loaded