What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Firehawk wheels worth anything?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 11:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firehawk wheels worth anything?

My 2000 firehawk is starring to show its age and the wheels are no exception. The hoops have always been peeling but now the face is starting to peel as well.

I wanted to strip them and rechrome but that seems to cost more than its worth. Are these wheels going for any decent amount of money?
Old 01-04-2016, 09:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 542 Likes on 389 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Not in that condition. The new owner would have to spend that same $200+ per wheel to get them right. The market on ebay will let you know the right price. Start at $400 for the set (or whatever you feel comfortable with) and slowly lower the price until you hit that right price range where you get some activity. Unfortunately very few will be in that buyer's market. They would just as soon get their own wheels 'fixed' unless they are looking specifically for Firehawk wheels. For $400 plus another $800 (repairs) you would have a 'like new' set for $1200. It's a possibility someone would want to do that. All you can do is try.
Just a short story of my own. When I was looking for a new wheel for my old 911 I couldn't find anything cheap enough to buy (or trust that it wasn't damaged). I knew mine was fine, just needed the cosmetics. Back then, it was the best $160 I spent to make it 'new' again. Only you can decide if you want to refurbish them or just sell for cheap. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Firehawk wheels worth anything?