What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Looking for advise on what to ask

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for advise on what to ask

• For my 99 ss camaro the engine blew up but I have a 5.3 replacement to put in it . It's black with grey interior has a set of fiske wheels on it sub frame connectors and a squires turbo set up with 5 lbs of boost the car is very clean 78 k miles . I had a stroke and can't find anyone in ridgecrest to help me put it back together so I very sadly decided to sell her what should I ask for her
Old 04-01-2020, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for advise on what to ask

• For my 99 ss camaro the engine blew up but I have a 5.3 replacement to put in it . It's black with grey interior has a set of fiske wheels on it sub frame connectors and a squires turbo set up with 5 lbs of boost the car is very clean 78 k miles . I had a stroke and can't find anyone in ridgecrest to help me put it back together so I very sadly decided to sell her what should I ask for her
Old 04-06-2020, 01:52 PM
TECH Regular

Received 93 Likes on 67 Posts

Need photos in order to evaluate the car's condition. We can't tell you what a fair price is based on a description like that alone. Having the parts to fix it is also nice, but not being assembled or running is going to seriously hurt the value of it. Also, "clean car" is a term that gets thrown around a lot here and often it isn't true.

Quick Reply: Looking for advise on what to ask