What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1995 Z28 Convertible - Super clean

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Z28 Convertible - Super clean

I have decided to sell my 'garage toy' to help fund further expansion of my computer consulting business. My Z28 lives in the garage except for maybe one day per month when I am not working and I am able to take it out for a cruise around town. Mature, adult professional owner - not raced or altered from stock. All power options including power windows, door locks, power operated convertible top, cruise control, factory sound system, ice cold A/C and much more perform flawlessly.106K miles. The convertible top is somewhat recent an in excellent shape. the Arctic White paint is in incredible condition and pampered with Zaino products exclusively. Brand new 17" Z06 wheels and tires complement the sporty look of this classic convertible however the original 16" alloy wheels are included if the desire to return to the stock look. Includes the original window sticker as well, showing this beauty retailed for just under $30,000. I'm listing it for between $6,000 - $6,500.

Please feel welcome to contact with any info and enjoy the photo gallery.

http://gallery.mac.com/maxyourmacs#100047

Quick Reply: 1995 Z28 Convertible - Super clean