What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

What's my '99 TA worth?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's my '99 TA worth?

I was wondering if I could get some help determining what my TA would be worth. I plan on putting it up for sale by the end of next week. It is a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am, Pewter w/ ebony leather interior, T-Tops with 6spd transmission. Just over 107K miles, I know the miles will hurt it but I am the original owner and have all of the original papers (window sticker, maintenance booklet/papers, etc.) The TA runs great, never raced or abused and comes complete with pretty much all options you could get on a TA with some of them being: pwr locks, doors, windows, seats, 12 disc cd changer w/ monsoon deck, traction control and a few mods listed below:

Any help would be grealty appreciated

Paint: strong 8.5 out of 10 (always used tropi-care or zaino products on it)
Interior: 9 out of 10 (no joking)
OEM WS6 Hood
American Racing TT II’s 17” x 9.5”
w/ custom american racing bonneville flat caps (do have the original ones though)
BFG G-Force KDW Tires 275/40ZR17: (1 new w/ 3 having about 75% life left)
Borla adjustable stainless steel exhaust: dual/dual tips (adjustable plates included)
Powerslot rotors
Red and black painted calipers with trans am logo on front calipers
Hawk performance brake pads
B&M ripper short throw shifter
Hotchkis STB-black
BMR weld-in boxed SFC’s- custom powdercoated silver
TX Speed airlid
OEM WS6 lower airbox
K&N air filter
Optima red top battery
MBA billet pedals
Side trim accent badges have been taken off to make the car look cleaner and slick
Attached Thumbnails What's my '99 TA worth?-99transam-1.jpg   What's my '99 TA worth?-99transam-2.jpg   What's my '99 TA worth?-99transam-3.jpg   What's my '99 TA worth?-99transam-4.jpg   What's my '99 TA worth?-99transam-5.jpg  

What's my '99 TA worth?-99transam-6.jpg  
Old 09-14-2008, 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by txta32
I was wondering if I could get some help determining what my TA would be worth. I plan on putting it up for sale by the end of next week. It is a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am, Pewter w/ ebony leather interior, T-Tops with 6spd transmission. Just over 107K miles, I know the miles will hurt it but I am the original owner and have all of the original papers (window sticker, maintenance booklet/papers, etc.) The TA runs great, never raced or abused and comes complete with pretty much all options you could get on a TA with some of them being: pwr locks, doors, windows, seats, 12 disc cd changer w/ monsoon deck, traction control and a few mods listed below:

Any help would be grealty appreciated

Paint: strong 8.5 out of 10 (always used tropi-care or zaino products on it)
Interior: 9 out of 10 (no joking)
OEM WS6 Hood
American Racing TT II’s 17” x 9.5”
w/ custom american racing bonneville flat caps (do have the original ones though)
BFG G-Force KDW Tires 275/40ZR17: (1 new w/ 3 having about 75% life left)
Borla adjustable stainless steel exhaust: dual/dual tips (adjustable plates included)
Powerslot rotors
Red and black painted calipers with trans am logo on front calipers
Hawk performance brake pads
B&M ripper short throw shifter
Hotchkis STB-black
BMR weld-in boxed SFC’s- custom powdercoated silver
TX Speed airlid
OEM WS6 lower airbox
K&N air filter
Optima red top battery
MBA billet pedals
Side trim accent badges have been taken off to make the car look cleaner and slick
when you figure out a price pm me cause thats what im lookin for if you decide to sell

BIG RED

Quick Reply: What's my '99 TA worth?